My Writer's Block and Future Goals

I haven’t been fair to you guys. I didn’t mean to do it on purpose either, life just got in the way. I haven’t updated most of my stories in over a year, some two years now and it’s not fair. I love all of my fans and I’m so glad you enjoy reading my stories. I swear to you all that I haven’t given up on them. I’m older than I was when I first started writing them which for some was like 5 years ago. IFMF has been going on for so long and I know it’s bad, but I can’t seem to shake my writer’s block off. I’ve had people tell me that I need to keep writing because it’s the only way I’m going to get through it and I haven’t stopped. I started DB as a way to get my creative juices flowing, hoping that it would help my other stories. It kind of did for a while, but then I got caught up with school, working 40 hours a week and just life. I know it’s no excuse, but when you have so much on your plate, little ideas slip away from you and a great idea you once had is now only a wisp of a memory. I hate to see any of you lose faith in me and that’s why I’m writing this. So starting today I’m rereading my stories, all of them. I find that if I reread them, ideas may come back. I used to write things down in a notebook for my ideas, but I ended up forgetting about it and my ideas, like I said before, faded away.

        I hope that once I put my plan into action, that I'll be able to start writing like crazy again. I am seriously going to do everything I'm telling you now. I'm going to set 30-60 minutes aside each day between work, when I first wake up, or even before going to bed to reread my stories. I'm going to reread them all, one at a time and try my hardest to remember where each was/is going. Once I do that I plan to start writing down ideas more and filling up notebooks. I will be setting time aside each day to do this even if it kills me. I need you all to help me with this. Message me, do something to make sure I have accomplished this every day I can. You guys were the ones who have kept me going this long, don't let me fall.

        Lastly for this post of my apologies, I would like to greatly thank Allysa, or Carilla_De_Ville. She honestly brought this to my attention that I need to let you all know what's going on in my life and why I haven't been writing. Honestly I want my fans or followers, whatever it's called now, to know. Ask what you want and I'll try to answer your questions in my next post.