Twenty One

~Heather's POV~

         After a little bit of trying to get out of the ropes and chains, we discovered that we can't. Mainly because the rope cuts off some circulation and the chains are, I think, titanium. So were fucked. What else is new? Also, we've been stuck down here for about two days, and I have no idea why the others haven't come to find us. Well, they probably are, and they just don't know where we're at. Well, I would assume Slendy does, but maybe he thought we were captured by someone else, or maybe he just thinks we're trying to find our father and the scientists? Either way, I feel like we're going to be stuck down here for a while longer.

         Sooner or later, we heard footsteps upstairs and the five, plus some others, came downstairs. Tony set down a bag with... glasses? Inside down on the table before our father walked over in front of us.

         "That was a little rude of me, not giving you any food for a few days. Why not have a snack?" he questioned, letting Aumi take a jar out of the bag. Inside was, I think, a kidney. It didn't look fresh at all. EJ and I gave each other a weary look. That's when she pulled out another jar with a much fresher looking one. Oh no.

      "Are you seriously making one of them eat a rotten kidney? That's like feeding them actual food," Skylor spoke up.

        "Hmm, maybe I'll try that in a few days, I guess you'll have to wait and see," he chuckled darkly before leaving with Tony, Robert and a few pawns. Which left us with, Aumi, Hannah, and a few guys. Aumi smiled at us, looking between EJ and I.

        "Alright, which one of you is eating the old kidney?" she sweetly asked. EJ and I gave each other a sideways glance before looking back at her.

"I'll eat it." I stated, cutting EJ off. He looked at me, shocked, that I would say something like that, "though, you know what I would really like? Yours."

"What-" she started, though she stopped herself as she saw me transform into my dark self. I smiled evilly, easily breaking the chains and rope in this form. I'm so glad that we had planned this, this is great.

~Flashback~

"Well, you know what would be funny?" Skylor started, "pretending that we let them capture us, because we pretty much did. Oh hey Dark," we turned our attention to Skylor's phone and saw Dark pull himself out.

"Hey- what the hell?" he questioned, running over to untie us.

"Wait!" Skylor whisper-screamed before he could unite anything. "I have a plan, we're gonna pretend to be captured by our father so we have a way of killing him and his closest pals! So if they're in, you can just leave and tel Slendy were fine. So...?" She looked between the three of us, going 'ehh?? eeehhh??' The three of us looked at each other before shrugging.

"But we need more than just that as a plan," EJ commented, "what if maybe after a couple of days, Heather uses her dark form and breaks the chains, then while they're in shock, she frees us. We then get our weapons and just slaughter the bunch. Once we're done, we'll come back to the house."

"Great idea," Skylor replied, nodding. "What do you think Heather?"

"I like it," I smiled, "when we're done with them, I cannot wait to eat their fucking kidneys. Sweet, mother fucking, revenge." With a little bit more talking and getting Dark to relay the news to Slendy, we had a plan and put it in motion. This was going to be fun.

~End Flashback~

The pawns of my father brought out their guns and attempted to try and kill me, though, they didn't do much other than just draw a little blood. I picked up Aumi before throwing her at them and breaking the ropes and chains for them. EJ and Skylor quickly ran over to their gear, putting their masks on and grabbing their weapons.

We turned our attention towards the small group, seeing fear and panic on their faces. A few of them attempted to run towards the door at the top of the steps, though using my telekinesis, I kept the door shut. They pounded on the door for help, trying to get anyone, but even from the other side, they couldn't enter. Not until we were done with these people first.

EJ ran straight for Hannah and slit her throat cleanly, letting her fall to the ground before turning towards Aumi. I knew that under his mask he was smiling evilly, slowly making his way towards her. Skylor on the other hand laughed as she swung her swords around, walking towards the group of scared men. She twirled, holding her swords out, decapitating about four of the five men, before lunging one of her swords into the last man's heart.

Looking back to EJ, I saw that he had cornered Aumi. Perfect. I walked over and stood behind him, looking over his shoulder I saw extremely amounts of fear in her eyes. I smirked before slicing her throat open with my nails. I sighed and turned back into my normal form, plopping myself to the floor and looking up at EJ and Skylor as she walked over.

EJ skillfully opened up Aumi, handing me one of her kidneys before grabbing her other for himself. I pulled down my mask and watched as Skylor pretended to gag and walk over to the bag that Aumi had the jars in, finding something for herself to eat. Taking a bite of the warm organ, I rested my head on EJ's arm.

"So, let's wait for our dad to come back down, so by then we can have some strength back and catch him and his friends off guard," Skylor spoke up, spooning rice into her mouth. EJ and I gave a quick nod, finishing up Hannah and Aumi's kidneys. Now all we had to do was wait for Tony, Robert, our father, and the others.