I'm tired of this!

-SASUKE POV-

"FUCKING SHUT IT! YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TODAY IS, DON'T YOU?! YOU ALL WANTED TO ASK US TO HANG OUT TO CELEBRATE FOR THE KYUUBI FESTIVAL! WELL, THAT FESTIVAL IS SHIT! AND, NEWS FLASH, I WAS PLANNING ON FUCKING KILLING MYSELF THE MOMENT I GOT TO THE LITERAL FUCKING CAVE I CALL A HOME AND GOD DAMN KILL MYSELF! YOU ARE ALL IGNORANT ASSHOLES FOR NOT FUCKING NOTICING THAT I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN ADAMS APPLE AT THE AGE OF 15, AND MY THIN ARMS AND HANDS! HAVE ANY OF YOU ONCE ASKED WHY THE ONLY FOOD YOU EVER SEE ME EAT IS RAMEN?! TEUCHI-KUN AND AYAME-CHAN FROM ICHIRAKU ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WON'T SELL POISONED FOOD TO ME! ALL THESE YEARS I'VE BEEN SUFFERING AND ALL THESE YEARS NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED IF I WAS OK?! AND YOU SAY I'M YOUR FRIENDS?! HA! DID YOU EVEN KNOW TODAY WAS MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY?! WHATEVER, I'LL JUST GO FUCKING KILL MYSELF NOW SINCE NO ONE GIVES A SINGLE FLYING FUCK ABOUT ME!"

I was in shock, she never even considered me a friend? The villagers sell her poisoned food? She lives in a cave?! SHE WAS GONNA KILL HERSELF?!?!!?

I watched as villagers crowded around us.

"Everyone look, it's the demon!"

"It's assaulting our clan heirs!"

"Look at Hinata-Sama! It must have knocked her out!"

"Did you hear it? It is going to kill itself!"

"It's about time that little demon is gone!"

"It should've died a long time ago!"

Naruko was still standing there, fists clenched to the point hi-nope-her hands where bleeding.

Something in me blew up and I found the urge to kill the villagers.

But I didn't.

I know doing that would be against the law, so I couldn't.

"Naruko..." I muttered.

She stormed off and I followed her.

I looked back and Kiba and Akamaru where following close behind.

Soon we enter a cave. Kiba and I loose sight of Naruko, and we look around.

That was when I realized. This is the suicide cave!

This is the cave that all the depressed people come to hang themselves!

"K-Kiba...This is-!" "I know. We need to find him-HER fast!"

Kiba and Akamaru find her scent and we follow it. We see Naruko holding a note, head in a noose about to jump from a rock.

"NARUKO, STOP!"

She ignores us, though and jumps. And, at the very last second;

I catch her.

She opens her closed eyes,"Sasuke, Kiba? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! WHY DID YOU CATCH ME I WAS JUST GOING TO-!"

"HANG YOURSELF?! Naruko, if you told us we wouldn't have even-...

I don't know how to say this...Naruko please don't kill yourself. You are my best friend if you kill yourself, I will kill myself too."

Her eyes widen,"Sasuke you can't...You can do so many great things! Why would you kill yourself over a demon like me?!"

Kiba snuck around and cut the rope around her neck with a kunai, making sure not to cut her skin.

"Naruto-I mean Naruko, I would honestly do the same. You are like, what inspired me to get stronger! If it wasn't for you, I would still be a weak Genin." Kiba said.

"If it wasn't for you, I would have turned to darkness and left with Orochimaru. But I didn't! All because you saved me and made me realize what an idiotic fool I was being! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let that happen." I explained to her.

At this point, Naruko was crying. She reached out to Kiba and I and gave us hugs, which we gladly returned.

"A-And if it w-wasn't fo-for you I would thi-think I'm a worth-worthless pe-piece o-of trash and I wou-would have ki-killed myself!" Naruko sobbed

"And if it wasn't for you the whole village would have been killed by now."

Kiba and I's eyes widen. I look over and see an adult female with fox ears and nine tails with uncontrollable hair.

 I look over and see an adult female with fox ears and nine tails with uncontrollable hair

She took a minute and adjusted the silk fabric that seems to flare with her emotions.

"Kurama, what'd you want?"