Los Angeles

*in LA*

kP

We get into our new house. It's massive. No lie our record label said they're hooking us up. I put Harper down. She carries on her way looking around the house. I look around too. I find that Reid found and claimed his room. He's settled in and texting Vanessa. My heartbreaks when see his face. I look around more and see Mariah and Neil found theirs and are laying in bed. I poke my head in and say im going shopping for food. Neil you wanna come and get somethings for yalls baby known your wife can go into labor at any minute. He says hell come. He kisses Mariah and comes over to me. We head out to go stalk up the house and baby shop.

Reid

I get myself settled into my furnished bedroom. Which will become our room we can use to make love when she stays over. I close my door after kP leaves singlizing that i just wanna be left alone. I crawl back in my new bed and i started to text Vanessa again and i tell her all about our house.

Reid: babe I'm settled in. I can't wait for you to see this house. I love it. I know you will too.
Vanessa: i can't wait... and i can't wait to see you
Reid: i can't wait to kiss your lips and face all over again.

I continue texting my girlfriend. That's when i decide to go to our private beach. I change. I text my girlfriend to day i'm going to beach behind our house, that i'll text her later and that i love her. I leave note saying that i went to the beach for a few and than i leave and to go to the beach. I get back before they get home. I burn the note cause i wanted to. I go back to my room and i play my bass for a few.

Neil

Once we get home I go to an empty room and start to set up the nursery by painting it pink with the pink kp got. I couldn't make up my mind on the pink. I finished painting now i'm setting up the crib my wife waddles in. I look over to her and she looks kinda scared.

Mariah: i'm scared to give birth
Neil: awe babe i promise you will do fantantic in childbirth
Mariah: you really think so
Neil: i dont think... i know so

My wife smiles. I hug her and give her a kiss. I watch her leave. Probably to go to find Reid known he won't record any basslines without hers and/ or Vanessa's approval. I turn my attention back to the crib to finish setting up our nursery.

kP

I get home with Neil. We get the food and all nursery stuff. I know we souldn't have moved with how close Mariah is to bring due. But it's whatever you can't control when management asks you to move. I put the food away as Neil sets up his and mariah's nursery. After i put all of the food away i go to find Reid. I knock on his door cause it's still close. I slowly open up his door scared of what id might see. I see he's sleeping holding his bass. I smile. I switch out his bass for his girlfriends blanket. The second i do that he hugs it close. My heart just breaks for him. I walk out and see i have panic texts from Vanessa so i text her to calm her down

Vanessa: wheres reid at?
kP is Reid okay?
I can get ahold of him.
CANT**
kP: Vanessa, breathe. Reids fine. He's alseep.
Vanessa: oh thank you kP 😊 whats up?
kP: nothing much. Reid just misses you so much. Hes sleeping with your blanket. When do think you'll fly out?
Vanessa: i miss Reid too and i also sleep with his blanket too. I miss him more than he'll know. And im hoping to be out to LA on our or a few days before our anniversary
kP: ah Reid will love that.
Vanessa: i know he will. Tell everyone I'll see them soon and tell reid i cant wait to kiss his face and cuddle him.
kP: trust me when i say this Reid cant wait until you guys you know. He was dreaming it when i switched out his bass for your blanket. My baby brother is growning up.

I text more with vanessa. All to soon Harper barks wanting out. I go out with her and i take a pic of her laying in grass. I post it to Twitter saying moved in and all settled in. Excited about this chapter. Stay tuned for more exciting in the future. I walk around the yard and than walk to the private beach with Harper. Its just so peaceful. I love it. I stay down at beach for god knows how long. I dont notice Reid and Neil join me. We talk. We laugh. Reids actually happy for the first time in about 35 hours... but how long will it last? Neil takes picture of me doing a yoga pose by the water. We just enjoying the time together as a family.  Reid builds a bonfire. Neil goes to Mariah and Reid gets Vanessa over facetime. She might not be able to feel the bonfire but its nice to have her join over FaceTime.

Reid

kP, neil and i hung out ON OUR  private beach for about 5 maybe 6. It was good to be laughing with my family now we have a beach bonfire going on. Neil went to get Mariah. I got Vanessa over FaceTime. We all chill laugh. Sing. Vanessa went off facetime at about 930 cause her phone battery was ready to die. Neil takes Mariah in around 10 cause she was exhusted. Man i cant wait to see Karyn get her. Mariah is uncomfortable. It breaks neils heart that he cant help her. Around 1130 i go to my. I text my girlfriend that i love her and that i can't to see her. Charge up my phone. I cuddle under my covers cuddling my girlfriends blanket wishing it was Vanessa instead of the blanket. Don't get me wrong i love her blanket but it don't beat holding a warm body by you. Last thing i hear before sleep overcomes me is kP opening my door and saying is Harper go sleep with uncle reid he needs harper cuddles. I hear kp close my door and i feel Harper jump on my bed. I move my girlfriends blanket to my other side. I feel Harper walk up to the head of the bed. I just absentmindly pet her. She cuddles into my chest. That's all it takes i'm out like a light.