#8 ~ Just Ask Isabelle

'Just talk to Isabelle and it'll be fine' Jace told himself as he walked down the corridor of the institute towards Isabelle's room, if she wasn't on duty or out on a mission, then that's where she'll most likely be. 

He greeted a few people along the way and a few people asked him if he could stop by their offices when he had the time. Finally he reached Isabelle's room and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" The voice from inside the room called.  "It's Jace." With that the door opened immediately and Jace was welcomed into her room. It was organised just like his, with blades and weapons lining the walls. 

"How can I help you, brother?" She asked, sitting on her bed as Jace pulled a chair out and took a deep breathe. "I need advice...about...a girl." Isabelle smiled at Jace. "Well, not just any girl. (Y/n)." 

"I knew it!" Isabelle screamed at the top of her voice. "I knew that you were into her and she's into you and it's cute. Can I be a bridesmaid at your wedding?"

"Wait, she likes me?" He asked, disbelief running through his voice.

"Of course she does. Go and talk to her." Isabelle urged him. 

"Well, what the hell do I say?" He asked. 

"The truth. Jace, with everything's she's been through, it's the least she deserves." Jace knew that Isabelle right. "Thanks Izzy." He said, before leaving her room and headed down the corridor. 

"Hey (Y/n)." He said when he saw her. 

"Hey Jace." She smiled. "Is everything okay?" She asked him. 

"I need to tell you something he began...

___________________________________

**A/n**

Sorry it's a bit short but I thought I'd update for you all 

Hope you enjoyed