60

60 .

That number keeps on repeating inside my head. 60 days with you. Just short of 60 months of dating. 60 minutes is all it took for you to propose to me after our first real date.

Your son was 60 months when i met him. Not being able to have children i never thought id be a mother.

I will never thank you enough for that little boy as a blessing

60 seconds is all they let me see you before you went into emergency surgery

I will never get to spend 60 years will you as we talked about. Rocking back and forth on our rocking chairs on the front porch. We must have had 60 arguments deciding on everything in that new house we built from scratch

You took such care and notice to detail on everything driving me crazy. Who cares about crown moulding or what colour the hinged are in the basement? You did.

Your 30 th birthday 60 people must have shown up....60 60 60...

This number seems to curse me every day....

I never saw it coming.

Never got to say goodbye never got to kiss you one more time before that drunk driver crashed into us.

I was told i was out for 6 days in a coma following the crash.

I didnt want to believe it . They must have had to tell me 60 times before it sunk in. I refuse treatment felt fine after the crash.

Didnt know internal bleeding could be that serious

There are days i still wish they would have let me go.

I'm not a young woman i waited a long time for you .

What do i have left?

It's been 2 months without you

And i finally got the courage to visit your grave today

60 is our number.

I hope to join you soon. I'm getting sleepy.

Good night my love.

This was one of the most beautiful conversation i have had! i would like to say thank you to each and every person who took time to read this and silently encourared me to enter wattys 2014. please continue to show your support. love you all Xoxo-.