Chapter Nine

*I know I said I wasn’t going to update until Tuesday, but I wanna finish asap so I can start my new thing, I’ve already started planning and I’ve made the front cover ooh fun ^0^… Urgh I need to stop losing interest in things… BE PREPARED TO BUY ME THEM MORRISONS VALUE COOKIES DUDE THE END IS NIGH! -evil grin-*

VIII

Timothy

“I already told you, I don’t know where she is.” I repeat myself, for the fourth time, to the police officer.

“Okay, well, if you hear anything, Mr Holme, please phone us on this number. Mrs Holme.” And after handing me a card, he and his partner headed back to the police car parked outside my house. Turning to go back into my house, I look at my mother. She looks deeply troubled,

“I don’t see how a girl can just disappear in a few hours with no trace. Oh, I bet Mr and Mrs Rosalini are going out of their mind.” My mother sighed, shutting the front door before tightening the tie on her dressing gown,

“I’m sure Francesca got drunk and has passed out in the back of some guy’s car.” I groan at my mothers worry. She always worried too much,

“Honestly Tim.” My mother muttered as she strolled back up to bed. It was, in all fairness, quite late… or should I say early. 3am to be precise. Urgh, no wonder she’s pissed, I would be too if someone woke me up this early! Honey, I need my beauty sleep!

I slowly trudged up the stairs into my room. How weird is it to think that this little cupboard won’t be my own personal space much longer… that is, if I get into this uni. I still had to go through the interview, and if they don’t like me, then, well, I’m stuck here a while longer, I suppose.

Suddenly hit with a wave of fatigue, I pull off my leather jacket and my jeans and flop into bed still in my tee shirt and boxers.

‘How nice of the police officers to drop me back to my humble abode…’ I think to myself sleepily as I stare at the ceiling, my bedside lamp causing the pale white paint to give off a warm yellow-ish glow. Looking carefully, I noticed the small outline of where I had stuck those glow in the dark stars to my ceiling. In fact, Emilie had gotten me them for my birthday one year, and I remember sticking them in the shape of our initials. Of course this only made her shriek and cringe, but she was so cute when she did. It wasn’t until we had broken up did I finally rip them off in a fit of anger. It wasn’t directed at her, per say, it was more directed to myself, purely because I had always told her, ‘I will love you forever, and I will be there for you forever. When you call, I will run. That’s just the way it goes.’… Urgh, I feel like such a dick now, even though we both agreed it was for the best, my longing for her was still eating me up inside. I missed the way she tickled the back of my neck when we would sit and watch a movie. I missed the way she would pretend to be mad when I tickled her until she cried. I just missed her.

‘Urgh, hello tears, nice to feel ya’.’ I thought to myself as I realised I was now crying. The dampness, however, was rather cooling right now, I didn’t realise how flushed I actually was right now. I batted away the tears and shut off the light, deciding it was probably best that I headed to the land of dreams now, and leave my loneliness behind in the real world.

Bleeeeeeeeep. Bleeeeeeeeeep.

Oh… what the fuck?

It takes me several minutes to realise that my phone, was in fact, telling me I had a mother-effing text. Brilliant. And to make matters worse, I practically have to pry my eyes open because, well, they stubbornly refused to open.

When I finally manage to open my eyes, I check my phone. Eight o’clock in the fucking morning. I swear if its any shit involving Francesca, I will go mad. Just because the silly slut decided to shack up with some random guy last night does not mean that she’s gone AWOL! Just as I’m about to check my text messages, my phone begins to ring,

“Hello?” I croak. Wow, I sounded shitty.

“Is this Timothy Holme?” A very efficient voice on the other end of the line says, her voice very bored-sounding.

“Yes…”

“I am calling to inform you that all interviews have been moved forward, they shall now be taking place today, instead of tomorrow due to scheduling mix-ups.” Shit. “Will that be a problem?”

“Nope.”

Fuck yeah.

“Okay. Good, we shall be expecting you. Good bye.”

“Bye.”

Yeah piss of you little witch.

What was I going to do? Okay I was starting to panic now. I hadn’t prepared any of my notes yet; I hadn’t even washed my best clothes yet! Oh could this day get any worse?

*Yey… I literally think I’m just gonna finish all of those CD’s now… after I finish what I’m reading. Doctors tomorrow! Sayonara!*