Prolouge

Warning: INCLUDES DEPRESSION, CUTTING, SUICIDE THOUGHTS, SWEARS, ETC!

I don't own Naruto, it belongs to its creator. I own this stories plot and any other OC'S I may put in. No more, no less.

-NARUKO POV-

Another day, another dollar.

At least, that's what most people say.

I say;

Another day, another reason I wanna die.

I can't fucking take this anymore! Pretending to be male so I don't get raped by fucking villagers!

I'm heading out to the team 7 meeting spot. I was the first one there.

Me and Kurama already decided that today was a perfect day for me to die. I mean, today is October 10th!

Everyone dose want me to die.

Next Sasuke arrives, and gives me a questioning look then sits down without even a, 'Hn.'

Sakura comes over soon and doesn't even notice me, and begins talking with Sasuke.

After a few hours, Kakashi arrived.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura yells without me. She looks in my direction,"Naruto, are you ok?"

I nod without saying anything.

"Sorry, everyone. I was a little busy because I forgot to buy groceries, then I bought them and I put them away. I was almost here when I realized I forgot my weapons pouch at home!"

"LAIR!" Sakura yelled again.

She kneeled down next to me and felt my head,"Naruto, are you ok? You haven't been acting like yourself..."

I nod,"I'm fine."

"Ok..." She says hesitantly.

"Let's go get a mission," Kakashi stated. Sakura gives a cheery,'Ok!' Sasuke,'Hn'ed' and I nodded and we left to the Hokage tower.

-AFTER MISSION-

I got a cut right under my chest during a battle. "Naruto, are you ok?" Sasuke asked.

I was about to say yes when I fell to the ground.

The gash was very deep and long (Not like that.) so Kurama has a hard time healing.

Sakura was about to lift my shirt when I stopped her,"W-Wait!"

"Naruto, we can't do this now! You could die!" She yelled.

"No, no WAIT!" I yelled but she didn't listen. Sakura lifted my shirt and revealed the large gash and my bandaged-covered breasts.

"N-Naruto...what are those?!" Sakura yelled.

Sasuke looked over and his eyes widened, "Bloody fuck?!" Was his intelligent response.

Kakashi looked over,"Naruto, what on earth have you been hiding?"

"Shit."