Imagine #2 ~ <3

Dedicated to her because she gave me the idea and inspiration to write these imagines after reading hers :D

Imagine you just broke off with your boyfriend. You decided to go to the club with your bestfriend Nathan. You get there and get wasted, Nathan is worried so he takes you home. He carries you into you room and lays you down. He starts to leave when you say " Please stay" He frozed but replied " I'll sleep on the couch" He turns around but you grab his wrist " Please stay with me, don't leave" He frozed but soon you feel the bed dip and he lays besides you. You cuddled to him and he frozed but hold you tightly by the waist. You fall asleep but soon wake up to stirring, but act as nothing has happened. Nathan looks up to see if you're asleep and whispers " I will never do anything to hurt you like he did, you are my everything Y/N I love you, always have and always will" You smile as he kissed your head and pulled you closer. When you wake up he was making breakfast for you, you smile and went up behind him hugging him. " Just to let you know I love you too" You say and he turns around smiling " You heard?" You nod and you gaze into each others' eyes and it locks. You both lean in and kiss. Your lips lock, you feel like you're on cloud nine. You both feel a sudden hotness " Is it just me or is it hot in here" Nathan smirks, you look behind him and gasp " It's not you it's the eggs" He turns around and sees the pan on fire, he puts it out and in the sink and turns to you " See you are my distraction, my little vixen" He smirked and I blushed " Well next time don't wait so long to tell someone you love them" He smiles " Don't worry, when I see her I will" Your smile falls " So you love another person" He smiles " Not yet but soon enough, that person will be running around the house in diapers and she/he will call you mommy" You smile at his chessiness and kissed him hard. 

I will let you finish it by yourselves, whether it's cute and innocent or hot and well not so innocent well not innocent at all, LOL 

Hope you enjoyed, and if Nathan does read this I'm screwed LMFAO, hehe ~ Asia :P