38, Her Royal Pen Pal by: candle_ice

When Elise Van Hastening got a request to chat with 'prince_charming01,'she never expected him to be the real Prince Charming!

Prince Leonidas Erland De Van Wells was the Crown Prince of Elyria, and was the most sought after bachelor in the world.

But according to the tradition only an Elyrian can sit to the throne and be a ruler.

So every single Elyrian female of merriageable age was constantly seeking him out. In his teen years was quite happy for the female attention,

but the time has come for him to choose a bride and there's no hopeful prospect.

Every female who he talks to sees his crown and title and who he is as a person. He has seen that merriage to a total stranger for the sake of duty and country made both his grandparents unhappy.

He wasn't looking for love, he was looking for merriage to someone who he respects as an equal and can rule by his side without any hesitation, and can have intelligent conversations with.

A merriage like his parents had, where the love came eventually.

With his twenty fifth birthday approaching in six month in time, Leonidas has to move fast, so he turned to the world wide web for help.

He entered a local chatroom and came across Elise, a nineteen years old, head strong university student who had strong opinion about the Crown Prince, but liked her pen pal.

What happens when she realises that prince_charming01 and Prince Leonidas has the same?

Can Leonidas convinced this fiesty lady to marry him and rule by his side? The clocks ticking and Leonidas was never to walk away from a challenge. Especially with the obstacles of a certain Royal Elders.

(◕‿◕ * (◕‿◕ *  (◕‿◕ * (◕‿◕ * (◕‿◕ * (◕‿◕ *  (◕‿◕ * (◕‿◕ * (◕‿◕

http://www.wattpad.com/story/208167-her-royal-pen-pal