Chapter 2

In the middle if math class someone tapped on my shoulder, as I turned around I noticed it was the cute boy from earlier. "hi I'm Jessie" he said. "I'm April" I responded. "Are you new here?" Jessie asked curiously. "Yes I'm the new girl" I answered. "Well since you don't know anyone would you like to come to party this weekend?" Jessie whispered with hope in his eyes. "Sure, thanks" I replied happily. The day went by very quickly, as I walked to my last period to very pretty girls walked up to me. The one on the right was wearing a beanie, boyfriend shorts, a t-shirt that said BOSS on it and pale white wedges. The one on the left was wearing a tank top that said PERFECT on it, black skinny jeans and black heels. "Hi I'm Olivia" one of them said, "and I'm Lauren" the other one said. "So we heard that your new here and Jessie told me that he invited you to his party right?" Olivia asked. "Yes I'm new and Jessie did invite me" I responded. "Were his friends so we are going to, would you like to go shopping with us for the party and drive to the party together?" Lauren asked. "I would love to, it's nice to finally know someone" I said happily. We all had reading next class so we walked together. After the class ended we drove my car to the boca mall we went into many stores and we all got super hot dresses, I got a black dress that stopped at my upper thigh, it's crossed in the back, it was really tight in all the right places😏 Olivia's dress was white, it stopped at her lower thigh, strapless and cut in the back. Lauren's dress was dark blue and it was also strapless, it has stripes cut into the back and had a sweetheart neckline in the front. I also got black heels witch made my legs look longer! Olivia got white wedges and Lauren got white pumps, after we were done shopping I dropped the girls off at Lauren's house, they invited me to but I was to tired. when i got home it was a little after 10 and I'm completely exhausted from my first day of school. I changed into my pjs, jumped into bed and as soon has I hit the pillow everything went black as I feel asleep.