Part 1

There it Was my parents screaming at each Other like crazy maniacs. I couldnt strand it so i ran up to my room went to my bathroom and locked my self in there. I sat down near the door. I got my phone out and went on my Twitter . And there it Was again the hates the tweets that people tweeted about me. I got so angry i started to tear up. I stood up and grande my razer and i started cutting my left hand. I began to tear up harder. As the blood fell on my thighs. I told myself why,why do they hate me so much all i try to do is be happy thats all. I desided i needed some air . That i needed to distract myself. So i got some bandaids and put them on.then i got out of the bathroom and i changed into some pink high wasted shorts and a white cropped top with my pink vans. And i made braid for my hair. I got my pink pennyboard and i ran downstairs while my parents still arguing. I got out of the house.got my phone out and grabbed my earphones and i put the song "____________" as the song played. I started RIding my pennyboard to "The boardwalk" and i carried it when i Was walking around . O got thirsty so i went and bought a lemenaide. I Was walking around . Till i got a text it Was my mom. I Was reading her text while i Was walking till i bumped to a guy and spilled my lemenaidon him.

Me:oh my god im so Sorry!