Epilogue

Nan: good bye dear hubby , may your soul roam around & never rest in peace

Sh(pointing his gun at Nandini): I wish the same for you my dear daughter.......oopsss I mean boss

Nan: what the hell is this Shikhar??

Sh: this is not hell , you will go to hell once I will kill you 

Nan: why you wanna kill me ??

Sh: ok, so I want to kill you because 

Number 1 - I want to be  the owner of the whole business 

Number 2- I want to be the owner of the whole property 

Nan(rolling her eyes) : and you think if you will kill me then you will be the owner of everything?

Sh: ohhhh shit .. how can I forget ?

Nandini crinkes her eyebrows 

Sh: I didn't told you the whole story . So listen , actually I am your chachu, real Chachu

Akhil .

You know who is your real father ?

Nan: my real father was the boss of this gang 

Sh: nahhh princess , that was a fake story that your real father was boss of this gang & DGP killed him and all but in reality , you are DGP's daughter.

You know when you were born I got into this gang business & when you were almost 2-3 yrs old , at that time your late father-in-law's best friend caught , since your grandpa means my father was a police officer. He became offended that how could be a police man's son be a criminal, so he threw me out of his house & made you the owner of his whole property. You know I cried , I begged infront of everyone but no one reacted & that bloody father of yours , my elder brother kicked me & shut the door on my face .

That day I decided I won't neither leave your father nor that police officer who was behind me .& that day I became Shikhar from Akhil .

Then in order to take my revenge I killed whole family of that officer in an accident but his daughter ,Pari , got saved anyhow which was not known to me & then came your late father-in-law , he took the charge of my case so that he can take his friend's revenge but when I got to know that , I thought to warn him , when my men went to gave him warning , they got to knew that , Pari is alive & your late father - in - law had took her responsibility.

At that moment all I could see was red so I planned to kill his whole family too & that Pari too .

I showed in front of everyone that your father-in- law's car met an accident but in reality he was caught by my men . You we gave slow & painful death to both of them 

And then when I went behind your hubby & your mother-in law, I got to know that they too had died . I felt relieved & then I kidnapped you to kill you but since your mother was not letting me to take you away so I have to kill her too ,  but your fucking grand father . He wrote in the will that your husband & you can only transfer the property to someone but only after both of your death .

So to cover up all that I planned your fake death & when your gran father got to know this he died of heart attack.

In all these years I told you lies . I ran many illegal business on your name , I made you boss so that you will dance on my fingers & I won't get caught but you fucking bitch started to order me , you started to rule over me & even told me to stop all the trafficking & drugs business. 

And Manik came & maddie introduced him to me  & From that day I was planning all this 

And you know what now everything is done & I will kill you now & was ready to shoot her 

Manan -The Neoteric Rapunzel✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें