Here Comes The Fame..

Janelle's POV

I walked out the school building on Ray's back and Leni on Prodigy's back.

Leni;any news you guys wanna spread with us?

Ray;what news?

He looked suspicious.

Janelle:important stuff.

Prodigy:come on Janelle yoo Ray I'll see you later on tonight.

And he put Leni down  took me of Ray's back and dragged me to his car, very suspicious.

When we got in the car and drove home the car ride was deadly silent.

When we got home and grabbed his arm and looked him in the eyes.

Janelle;prodigy whats going on?

Prodigy;You'll here later on tonight.

And with that he go out the car. We saw some unfamiliar faces get out the car

Janelle:Okay.

We got out the car  and went in the house inside there was some man and lady sitting on the couch talking to my mom and when my brother walked in they turned around and looked at each other.

???:Hello Prodigy, we were just telling your parents you will be leaving tonight at 8:00 sharp, on the tour bus you will see Ray, Prince and Roc people you already know of course.

Janelle;Ummm, whats going on?

I was beyond confused.

Mom:Look Janelle, your brothers leaving, you know his talents in dancing and singing, he got founded along with your boyfriend Ray and Prince and Roc, soo there gonna be on tour, making videos, concerts and meet a greets.

I turned to Prodigy and tears ran down my face, I ran upstairs to my room and just sobbed. The reason why I was crying was because me and Prodigy are so close. Its like without him half of my body is gone. What would I do without my second half, the weird little things he does to wake me up, the pranks the jokes the laughs, the late nights where we sit there and talk. The nicknames. I'm scared he'll forget about me. I'm scared RayRay will forget about me with all the prettier girls being around. I'm ugly he won't want me anymore only the girls in the shoots and stuff i'm worthless.

The door shot open and there was Prodigy standing solemly at the door. I got and ran over to him and jumped on him and cryed some more. He rubbed my back as comfort.

Prodigy:I'll always be here for you.

Janelle;I know, but what about Ray?

Prodigy;If he forgets you its his problem not yours.

Janelle:I love you Prodigy.

I smile lit up on my face.

Prodigy;I love you to lil'sis.

He put me down and smiled.

I did a weak slight smile back.

Prodigy:Just to tell you Ray will be over tonight along with the 2 other guys you know them thouqh right?

Janelle:Yea, and tonights gonna get awkward.

Prodigy:but get ready they should be over in an hour.

Janelle:Okie Dokie, Love you teddy bear.

Prodigy:This is the only time i'm gonna let you call me that.

He kissed my forehead and walked out.

I got in the shower, washed my hair and everything.

I came out and dryed off and lotioned up.

A/N:Did yall notice I changed what Janelle looks like?????

I put on a Blue Dress that was strapless with Pink and White Flowers on them, a Pair Of White Sandals, I put my hair in a bun but curled my side burns. I put on shimmery White earrings and A White Necklace that said "Fame" I put on deoderant and after that I heard the door bell ring.

I walked downstairs and opened the door , the first person I saw was Ray joking around with Roc. I started to tear up again, so I cleared my throat. And there heads snapped my way, while Ray looked me dead in eyes.

Janelle:Hi.

Boys:Hey.

Janelle:Uhhh, dinners almost ready ummm I guess make yourself at home Prodigy's almost read-

Here comes my brother running down the steps towards them and give em a dap.

Prodigy:Hey wassup!

Prince:Nothinq mane.

Roc:mane, it smells good.

Prod:Your soo fat.

Boys:Who talking!

Prod:Ight, whatever but where can I put my luggage?

Prince:Tour bus.

Prod:ight.

He grabbed his luggage and took it to the door, shrugged and walked away.

 Ray grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

Ray:Look, i'm sorry I didnt tell you sooner, I just didnt want you to start stressing, I swear i'll try my hardest not to forget you, I really love you.

Janelle:Ray,I love you to.

He kisses me then takes my hand and we go into the house holding hands. We had dinner and before you know it it was time..to let go.

Prodigy:Janelle trust me, its gonna be hetic but just know I love you lil' sis.

He kissed my forehead and Ray my lips, I hugged both of them and Prince and Roc. They all hugged my mom and dad and left I was left heart broken, wanting them all back all ready..

Here Comes the beggining to a long road...

_______________________________________

How was it??

Awesomee I know.

Lmaoo XD

But Comment, Vote and Fan!(: