"Um well you know how we all met you on X Factor?" Zayn starts, speaking super slow.

"Yeah?" Danielle replies.

"Well the moment I saw you . . . something just snapped into place. It was like I could only see you and I meant to tell you . . . I swear I did! But you were interested in Liam and he was shy but interested in you and there was nothing I could do about it. There still is nothing I can do about it but enough is enough. I can't hide these feelings anymore Danielle. I love you. I have ever since I first met you and I couldn't tell you before because of Liam. If he finds out I'm absolutely dead so please don't tell him. No one has to know about this but us," Zayn explains, making it very convincing.

"What...," Danielle says in a small voice. "Please tell me you're joking Zayn..."

Liam looks really sad and looks super guilty. Niall suddenly bolts from the living room and goes to the bathroom, slamming the door. I caught a small glimpse of him before he suddenly bolted and it's not pretty. Niall's really green and his face looks all messed up; I can't even describe it.

"What was that?!" Danielle asks, referring to the slam of the door.

"Shit," Zayn says quickly. "Liam's coming over! I'm in the kitchen but I guess he can hear me. Ahh, I see him! Gotta go bye."

Zayn hangs up and sighs of relief, wiping his forehead. Liam doesn't look amused at all but his mind is somewhere else. His eyes are looking at the bathroom door and it's like he's waiting for Niall to come out or something.

"What the hell happened with Niall?" Zayn asks, slipping his phone back in his pocket.

"Probably ate something wrong for lunch. You know how he tried that weird food that the rest of us were too scared to try," I lie, looking at the bathroom as well.

That might be the case but I honestly doubt it. Niall was fine until this dare came up. Maybe it's because it gave him images of him and Liam together if Danielle bought it or something? Ugh, I don't know what goes through Niall's mind – or mine for that matter...

Or what's going through Danielle's right now. . . won't that be an awkward conversation later? Thankfully only Liam has to deal with that.

"Well someone should go check on him, yeah?" Louis frowns.

"I'll go," I say and get up.

I walk over and slowly open the door to see Niall sitting on the floor in the dark. I sit down beside him and gently rub his back, sighing to myself. "Are you okay Nialler?"

"Yeah sorry, I just couldn't handle hearing that... awkwardness, but I'm good now," Niall says and smiles.

"I know you don't want to talk about it but seriously, you can tell me you know. I'll even tell you who I like," I suggest.

"Come on guys, Zayn apparently has a good dare for Louis," Liam calls out.

We both slowly get up and Niall smiles one more time. "Maybe I'll tell you in time Haz, just not right now. And it's Louis, I already knew that."

Niall walks out and I just stand there with my mouth wide open. How the hell can Niall know that?! I thought I wasn't obvious about it at all! If Niall knows . . . who else knows?! Does Louis know?

"Louis!"

I groan and slowly walk out, sitting back down in the circle. Zayn grins at Louis and says, "I dare you to put on some of Danielle's makeup and seduce someone in the group for three minutes. Oh and the person you have to seduce is Harry."

Louis huffs and turns to Liam. "Is her makeup in your bathroom?"

Liam slowly nods. "Yeah but I don't think you should be using them..."