Chapter Thirteen

.:Chapter Thirteen:.

I wake up feeling exhausted and I have no idea why. I groan and shut my eyes once more, wanting to fall back asleep and never wake up. Unfortunately for me, my body won't let me sleep anymore. I sigh and sit up, wanting to go back to sleep but not feeling tired anymore.

It seems as if my body's trying to force me to get out of my room. My body simply wants to move and get out but I really don't feel like getting up. After a few more minutes, I just get annoyed so I get up and walk to the door, opening it and hitting it.

I automatically stop opening the door and manage to slide out through the crack. I look down to see what I hit and I gasp – it's Louis! Wait . . . why is Louis on the floor?

I crouch down and see that he's sleeping on the ground, his feet curled up to his side. He's also holding something in both his hands and holding it to his chest protectively; as if he's holding on for dear life. I cock my head and lean closer, seeing what it is. Once I realize what he's holding, my cheeks turn red and I can't help but smile.

See, Louis and I got each other "his" and "hers" matching blankets back in 2010. He got the blue one and I got the pink one. I've never seen him sleep with it before... I suddenly find Louis even cuter than before and I thought that wasn't even possible.

I gently scoop Louis up and bring him into my room, slowly shutting the door behind me with my foot. I lay Louis down on my bed and put him under my covers. I then get in myself and put the covers over us. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into me. I immediately feel his warmth and I smile, pecking the top of his head and yawning, finally feeling sleepy once more.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to take a nap...

I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep with Louis in my arms, so happy knowing that my Boo Bear is back with me.

- - -

I wake up and yawn, rubbing my eyes and adjusting to the light. I look down and see Louis rubbing his eyes as well and then looking up at me. He looks at me curiously and then looks around, confused about something. He turns back to me and says, "How did I get in here?"

"Well I woke up and you were sleeping right outside of my room and it looked awfully uncomfortable so I decided to bring you inside my room and let you sleep on my bed," I explain and shrug, hoping he's still not freaked out from yesterday.

"Oh," is all Louis says, looking adorable.

"So...," I begin. "Why were you outside my door, sleeping?"

Louis sighs and looks away from me. "I was hoping you wouldn't ask that..."

"Well?" I ask, curious.

"I just," Louis sighs, scooting away from me a bit. "I didn't know how to react last night and it was too much and the dare threw me off and I just wasn't ready or prepared for any of that. I reacted badly and when Niall said it wasn't your phone and I realized that it was what I was reading that was doing that to you, I just bolted. I couldn't handle it..."

"Lou, it's okay," I say gently, trying to look at him in the eyes but he's still not looking at me. "It wasn't–"

"No it's not okay," Louis interrupts, looking miserable. "I shouldn't have bolted like that. After, I tried falling asleep but it was past midnight and I still couldn't fall asleep. I tried so many different things to help me fall asleep but nothing was working. After a few more minutes, I went over to your room and went to open the door but it was locked.

"I will admit I was kind of hurt but I'm being a hypocrite because I locked the door on you as well. Anyways I just needed to be with you but you were pretty clever. I went through Zayn's room to get to the bathroom but you had locked that too. So I went back outside and there was nothing else I could do so I just laid down and eventually fell asleep."