Once a Cheater Always A Cheater

We enter the party. Instantly my friends run over to me as I haven't seen them in forever. They ask the simple questions of where I've been and how I am. Jimin decides to go catch up with his friends. That's when I see her. Mia. She walks in wearing a red dress. Jimin's favorite color. Can you feel me rolling my eyes?

 Can you feel me rolling my eyes?

She walks up to me and smiles. The rest of the girls fake smile.

"Wow. Angelica, you look... awful."

"Why thank you. Your dress has so many holes in it. What did you do?" I wince at my terrible comeback. Her high pitched laugh ringing in my ears. I roll my eyes.

"So I see you guys are still hanging around with the..." She looks me up and down.

"...Slime bucket slut."

I scoff.

"Slut? I don't see how as I've been with the same guy since I moved here."

"Oh but didn't he cheat on you? With me?" My blood boils. I feel Noah's presence walk up behind me. My friends swoon at his tall figure with brown hair and eyes. He grabs my hand.

"Not here Angie." Mia laughs.

"Angie? And who may this handsome hunk be?" She bites her lip and winks grabbing onto his arm.

"Why the hell are you here?" Do I really want to know? No. She tells me anyways.

"Well Jimin of course. I asked where he would be. I'm going to get him back." I scoff. My eyes try to turn but I push the anger down. I laugh and so do my friends. I smile at her.

"You think so?"

"Oh. I know so." She steps closer. I can feel myself losing control only this time it's not Jimin who stops me from killing someone. Lillian is now looking at Mia like she's a meal.

"Leave." Lillian's voice is smooth and cold. Like ice.

"And who the hell do you think you are?!" Lillian steps closer.

"Someone you don't want to mess with."

"Oh ya? And why not? Just saying sweetheart. Jimin has a lot of admirers. I'm first in line so fall in the back with the rest of the sluts and let the queen dominate." Lillian smiles grabbing my waist and pulling me beside her.

"Oh sweetheart it's not me who you should be worried about. It's her." She sassily points to me.

"Now, once again, leave."

"Or what?" Mia challenges Lillian.

"Well then she will choose weather to kill you or keep you alive."

"And if she chooses to keep me alive?" Worry creeps into Mia's voice.

"Well than she won't kill you." Lillian's eyes darken.