CH 1: En Route

Sorry guys for having such a late update XD But after several hours of me playing Halo and the sims Mr.Editor came to edit and I got off my lazy butt and let him.

Well anyway enjoy X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harold took a moment before returning to the bridge to dock his butt on a couch in the lounge. He leaned back and watched everyone sit, stand, walk around, and tentatively start conversations with each other.

Tina and Caleb had vanished, they'd probably show up before long. Either that or they'd likely be picking up Caleb's frozen carcass in low orbit.

Harold looked over at the children of the group, If he remembered correctly there was the Asian boy, Lee who was 9 and his son Toby who was 7. Then there was Jacob Sol and Johanna, 14 and 12, and 16 year old  Natia.

Then there were the others, Kyle Williams seemed to be observing the area while Lillian stayed away from the other people, Leo Conner was lounging on the sofa casually disinterested in the others, Troy Webster, Jeremy, Amber, Austin, and Roy.

Kyle was the first to ask the obvious, "So a day until we get to the colony? Is that for sure?" He asked looking over at Harold then around the room again.

"More or less. I suggest you take the opportunity to wander around a bit while it lasts, maybe our steward Toby can give everyone a tour of the ship, he knows every unholy crack and crevice of it, hell come bedtime." Harold smirked in amusement.

Toby perked up and beamed at his father, "I can give a tour!" He erupted cheerfully, launching off the sofa and making his way around the room, "Follow me!" He squealed, smiling brightly while streaking off toward the mess hall.

Some people followed him, others went off in different groups to explore the ship on their own.

"Well, that should keep em' busy for awhile." Harold muttered to himself, "Emma" He called to the air around him.

"Yes dear?" Her voice crackling over the intercom.

"Make sure they don't steal the silverware, I'm on my way."

Kyle was in the group with Toby touring the mess hall, there were 4 rows of tables and to the right was a small kitchen for prepping what passed for meals, considering everything was either frozen or freeze dried. Kyle put on a grin and turned to look at Austin who was beside him, "So, what do you think the colony will be like?".

Austin, a dark skinned male who wore glasses looked at him to reply, "Not sure, little nervous so I'm hoping they're friendly. Be cool if they had some Animals too, and some good job's would be great."

Kyle nodded his head in agreement. He didn't actually agree with him but he had to seem friendly. He turned to the girl beside him, "Hello," Kyle said with a smile as the girl looked up at him. She had dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hi!" The girl replied cheerfully, "I'm Johanna!" Her smile wiped clean off her face as soon as Lillian opened her mouth.

"Sure thing Hannah Montana." Lillian sneered.

Johanna bristled, shouting "Shut your hole and go play in an airlock!" She turned back to look at Kyle, "She's so mean..." She said quietly.

Kyle looked over at Lillian for a few seconds, tilting his head in amusement. "Interesting..." He whispered to himself before walking past Johanna to go join another group. This one was led by Leo Conner who was wandering around aimlessly with some people following him.

Natia watched as Kyle walked off to join the another group, she had hoped for a chance to speak with him and she looked down dolefully when he left her group. She continued to follow Toby who was excited to roam around the ship showing people where everything was and what it did.