Chapter 4

Right so heres another chapter, please let me know what you think it really does help, thank you.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4 intruding on mum

So in the end they all decided to invade the sitting room where their mother were having tea with their dear old grandmother. When they got there they over heard and found out what their mother was planning.

“We are going to host a ball in 2 weeks!” She announced.

“Oh no, not another ball!” Mathew grumbled on.

“Wow mummy that is so great!” Marie sang.

“I don’t have to dance do I, you I can’t dance!” Kat panicked.

“Does that mean I can have a new dress mother, oh please mummy can I have a new dress?” Rosie pleaded.

“Oh mum can I invite all my mates!” Andrew asked.

“Oh please do!” Rosie said which made Andrew frown he didn’t want his bloody sister flirting with his mates.

“I’m still wearing my farmers hat, you know you can’t make me take it off!” Charlie assured.

But then Rosie flung his hat back biting her lip. This made little Charlie go red in the face he got ready for revenge but because he was only little he wasn’t sure what to do so he simply kicked her in the shins. But it didn’t take much for Rosie to fall over and she did and Charlie looked pretty surprised and proud of his self and grabbed back his hat and but it back on his head once more.

“Right that’s enough you pests I can’t answer any of your questions at once, actually I’m not going to answer any of them at the moment, and Rosie don’t annoy Charlie or any other sibling you choose to anno. And Charlie behave you know you shouldn’t do that!” Their mother shrieked frustrated, but when she had finished Marie was ready to inform her mummy, information she probably didn’t know.

“Mummy did you know she’s a bad example, oh and you’ve gone red!” Marie said pointing at Rosie rudely. She might had been rude but she was telling the truth, like she normally did.

“I know darling!” Lady Mary answered trying to be calm once again, rolling her eyes and feeling her beetroot cheeks that were flaming.

“Right so while mother answers all your questions I’m going to see Ollie and you can answer mine later ok bye!” Kat said about to leave the room.

“You mean your boyfriend!” Rosie snarled.

“No Rosie, in fact he is a boy and he is my friend, and indeed he in fact my best friend, but sorry if you didn’t know the difference or you might not even understand the difference because you haven’t got a boy that’s a friend or a boy friend so to be honest you are, wrong!” Kat replied slamming the door shut before Rosie could think of a come back.

Rosie looked at Andrew who was attempting not to laugh or even grin but he just couldn’t help it, his sister got ripped. She huffed and sighed and decided to let it go, just this once.

“In fact no, I’m not going to answer all your questions, I’ll answer them all later, or I might not, but anyways you are giving your grandmother a headache so please go away and do something useful, but nothing naughty and no arguing!” Lady Mary said firmly to her children.

“No mummy in fact I reckon that you have given her a headache from all that shooting!” Marie stated, once more.

“Well you lot have annoyed me and made me angry so it is still best for you all to go, please!” She confirmed firmly.

“I’m going to call my friends and tell them all about it in my room!” Rosie agreed to herself happily.

“Indeed I feel I should inform my friends too!” Mathew thought aloud.

“Don’t forget you too that I do indeed need to ring my friends to A.S.A.P. ok, you go that?” Marie said annoyed.

“But I’m afraid I’m older you see so I’m going to be using it first!” Rosie replied reminding everyone who was boss.

“No that’s not fair I’ll be quicker than you because you always hug the phone!” Marie answered back argumentative as she followed Rosie out the room moaning and arguing with her.

“I’m going to invite all my friends so I won’t die of boredom!” Andrew said going out the room.

“I need to do that too!” Charlie mirrored excitedly.

“That’s great; you do that and shut the door on the way out!” Lady Mary said saying goodbye to her disappearing children.

“Don’t get worked up Mary, your children are young and lively and they will have plenty of time to grow up and mature!” Nana Jones assured Lady Mary who was still a little flustered from the invasion of her questioning children.

“Hopefully your right, but I just can’t see it!” Lady Mary said sitting down in her chair relieved that the invasion was over.

*********************************************************************

Thanks for reading xx