Random dirtyish imagine

"Stop! Please stop!' you say to the guy who is roughly pushing you up against a wall.

"Don't worry sweetie, daddy hazz is going to make you feel better" a raspy British voice told you

Your eyes are closed and you are crying at this point realizing that this is actually happening. Your worst dream. Your going to be raped. Your virginity stolen by this perverted,  no good, low life guy who just happened to be your rapist.

You try to get away. You squirm, you are still fully dressed he is getting pleasure seeing you try to break free.

You bite his arm and he let's go.

"Get back here you little bitch!"

You ran but only a few feet before tripping.

"Please don't do this, I-i-i" you blacked out.

He pressure pointed you.

You wake up your vision is still a bit blurry.

You are tied up on a bed post you have duct tape over your mouth. But you are still dressed.

"Finally your awake. I was getting worried that we would have to save the fun for another day" your rapist said walking over to the bed.

You try screaming but nothing will come out but your tears.

He slowly gets on top of you taking in pleasure from the fact you are struggling. He cuts your shirt so he can it off of you. You weren't wearing a bra because at the time you were being attacked it was night and you were taking the trash out.

Nobody would be looking for you because you live out of state away from your family.  You never get phone calls you are always the one to call your family.

"Well they could be bigger." your rapist said making you very unconfident about yourself.

He is on top of you he goes down to give you a kiss on your neck. Try to make this passionate for him. You try getting away from him.

"Don't worry baby, daddy hazza is going to take care of you" he tells you as he starts to kiss your neck.

You've heard that name before. Hazza. But that was from the famous boy band.  He wouldn't go after a girl like me.

He kisses all the way down your stomach. He is on your way to your pants. He stops.

"Your belly button is pierced?" he seemed surprised.  You nod your head yes.

Then he gets back to you. He slipped off your pants revealed a red lace thong.

"Well that is definitely a suprise too, ha you seemed like such the uptight too good girl when I first-" he stopped realizing what he was doing.

He sat there for a minute staring at you.

But he then got back to getting sexual.

He cut you panties( first he ruins you favorite shirt now your brand new favorite thong? Could this be any worse of a day)

He takes his shirt off then places one hand on your boob and the other in your hair. He starts kissing you on the neck. He then gives you a love bite.

You hate to admit it but you are starting to get pleasure from this.

He takes his pants off along came off his boxers.

"Is this your first time my princess? " he stops and looks up at you making eye contact.

You don't want to answer. You get caught by his green orbs staring into your soul.

He slaps your face "Answer me bitch! You don't like being called sweet names like princess we can turn this around real fast.

Tears start to form but you hold them back and nod your head yes.

I'm now your master, I own you. Now I can treat you like a princess or my bitch. Now what do you prefer?

He rips the duct tape off your mouth. "What do you want to be called" he stares into your eyes.

"I am nothing to you. After you are done getting your pleasure out of being a rapist, you will be going to jail after I go home!" you scream out to him.

"Now, now daddy hazz doesn't like to do this the hard way. But I do think you are funny thinking that I did all this just to just have you for one night. Princess you are mine for good." he told you trying not to grin.

"You are worthless, I have people looking for me right now! Your not going to get away with this." You replied getting angry.

"I already have. All Your family that you call got a phone call today from me. I told them how you didn't love them anymore and how you want them to leave you alone and you are running off with me. You are stuck with me forever babe" he says with a smirk before he puts tape over your mouth again.

"Oh and if you are a virgin you may want to tell me now before I rip your non touched vagina to shreds. So are you a virgin? " he questioned you.

You didn't answer him.

"Okay then" he slowly forces his dick into your tight vagina.

You want to cry it hurts so bad but it is also so pleasurable.

Tears stream down your face as he goes harder and faster.

He released his sperm into you as you experienced your first orgasm. 

This wasn't how you imagined your first time but you were okay with the fact of how it was.

He pulled out of you and plopped beside you on the bed. He seemed to be exhausted.

"You did good with that amount of force considering the fact your a virgin" he said out of breath.

To be continued