Epilogue:

Song: Sad Song by We the Kings and Elena Coats

I will say that was one of the best nights of my life. Believe me there were many more nights like that.

Not too long after that night, we are out in town and come across a tattoo shop. I have been trying to find away to cover up the wicked line on my arm. It's not that I want to forget that day; it's just that I'm tired of having to explain it to everyone. Ok maybe a part of me does want to forget. We look through the pictures and I find one that I think will work. As the man does his handy work, Weston holds my hand. I never flinch one time.

The therapist here said that it might be a good idea to hide it. I mean I know it is there, it will be there to the day I die. Those crazy sick thoughts are gone now. I am so happy that I did not succeed or else I wouldn't be here with the love of my life. He gets me through the bad days and even on those days I don't think about harming myself.

In November, Emily had her baby, a boy. They left Atlanta and moved to South Carolina to be closer to his family. Not sure how the Banks feels about that, but I assume they will be fine. They are like the best parents ever. I still talk to Mrs. Banks because if it wasn't for her, I'm not sure if I would have made it all those rough days back then.

Weston and I are doing great. We invited everyone down to join us as we exchange our vows to each other. Yes we are getting married. We have been here a good year now. We feel that we are ready to make the commitment to each other. Yes we are young but that's ok, we know we are made for each other.

Everyone is out on the beach, including Weston. I watch him as he is talking to his friends. My Pops is doing the honor of giving me away. We interlink our arms.

"Your trembling kido."

I smile up at him. I have a zillion butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. But when I see Weston a chill goes down my spine and the butterflies are all gone. He looks at me and is smiling ear to ear. That smile alone tells me everything is going to be okay.

We join hands. The ceremony happens way too fast and before I know it we say I do and kiss. I am forever his and he is forever mine.

I wish I could say that I no longer have nightmares but I would be lying. They are not as often as they use to be, but when they do come they come full force and Weston has to hold me all night long to comfort me. He never says a word about it....he know they are about my dad.

I still haven't seen my moma, as far as I'm concerned she is dead just like him, my father. Not once does she ever try to contact me. Of course she is not allowed to and besides she would have no clue where I am. Weston made sure I was far away from her.

Weston and I have talked about starting our own family. Maybe have a least two kids, that way they will have someone to grow up with. Not any time soon of course, but one day in the near future. He loves telling me stories of growing up with his brother Walker. And how he misses him like crazy and says that part of his life will never be the same. It's hard growing older and leaving him behind, stuck at seventeen forever. I think apart of him is scared of turning out like his father but I know that will never happen. He is nothing like him.

As for me, I'm scared to death as well, who wouldn't be. It's a big responsibility. I am ready though. I know our baby will never get hurt not physically or mentally by either one of us. I will always be there for them. I will be the mom that I never had. A mom that is always there no matter what. A mom that listens. A mom that will understand. A mom that hugs her when she needs a hug. I will make sure she will never have to want for anything.

Until then...it's just me and Weston forever together, because without each other we both know we will never make it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I want to thank all of you who fell in love with Cecilia and Weston. I hate to end the story; I think we all know it was coming. I wish I could go on and on but I feel that Cecilia is safe now in the arms of Weston. Thanks for all the comments and votes. If you loved it please share it. You guys are amazing.