Chapter 1

• Dedicated to JESUS

FIrst person to comment and post of this books comments what the hidden words are will get the next chapter dedicated to them!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was listening to Anna go on about the mision trip she went on with the church and how one kid was possesed by a demon. It was so hard to pay attention because this age acts like that and unfortunatly it is rubbing off on me and I already knew the story, more than she did. I was there, but not in the way she thinks.

Hi my name well at least here with the humans is Allianna. Here i am posing as a 13 year old girl who is in 8th grade. I just hope this works and i stay undercover.

Anna's P.O.V.

(earlier that day)

"careful careful care-" I was intruped by my mother yelling "Anna are you ready? Janice will be here any second!!!"

I shouted back "well now I'm not!!!!" at least I had somthing to look forward to. I love my church and i love meeting new people especially in my grade!! I sighed to myself i quickly washed of the streak of eyeliner that had sprung upon my face when my mom scared me off. then i ran downstairsjust as Janice pulled up.

"bye mom!" i yelled as I walked out the door. I was happy to get out of there if you think it stinks being a cops kid or a laweryers kid try being both a cop and a laweryers kid!!! Naked Purple Bananna It stinks there is like no freedom!!! whats even worse is kids just asume that you are a rich spoiled brat  cause you have a lawyer parent and laweryers are streo-typed to make a bunch of money! um BTW i am not rich! have you seen my shoes?!?!? 

Well enough with my sob story i hopped into my youth leader's (janices) car and we drove off. 

"hey janice" 

"hi anna how have you been"

"fi- wait do you mean about the mission trip and the demon and such?" janice simply nodded

"well i mean i am still a bit shaken up but i am fine.. so have you heard anythin about the fires lately?" she knew i wasnt giving an honest answer and trying to change the subject so she turned to me when we got to a red light and raised her eyebrows and said "Anna what is going on?" Darnit she caught me. I sighed and told her what was up

"ok the truth is i am a bit freaked out and i havent been able to eat nor have i been hungry sense then and i am really freaked out!!!!"

Janice callmed me down and then we just talked until we got to the church I walked in and was instantly introdused to some girl named Allianna. I thought something was wierd about her but i couldnt put my finger on it i almost decided i was just being parinoid when i remembered that that is what i thought about the kid who eventually had a demon posess him... maybe i would just keep my guard up for now.

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

Allianna's P.O.V. (still befor the demon conversation)

I was walking in and i "accidently" ran into the pastor Mathew but everybody calles him matt

I quickly stamered an apology and did my best to look flustered. humans have so many emotions this will take forever to get them all down... but i have that kind of time unlike some of them...

before i could walk away matt said "oh dont worry about it. Hi i believe you are new here? I am matt i am the pastor."

"Nice to meet you matt I am Allianna" I reached out to shake his hand and unlike the teens there he shook it.

"well Allianna, what grade are you going into?"

I quickly rememberd that i was assigned to 8th grade so i replied "8th"

Matt said "oh good well I have the perfect person to show you around." we walked over to a girl named anna. I remembered reading something about her hum i will have to look into that later. but i noticed something instantly... she had noticed there was something different about me and... she had put up a wall... I hope this works... But God's plans always work.

_____________________________________________________________________________ well first chapter hoped you liked it sorry for any errors if you notice somethin please tell me! 1st person to comment on what the hidden phrase, word, or words are gets the next chapter dedicated to them!!!!