CH. 1

(EVERYTHING IS FROM YOSHIKI'S EYES. THINK OF IT AS A DIARY.)

-----

DAMN. I'D NEVER THOUGHT I'D DO A YOSHUMI OR AYUSHIKI OR YOSHIKI X AYUMI FIC.

SRSLY.

-----

We did it.

We actually did it.

We performed the Sachiko Ever After in reverse.

We escaped the hell that we were trapped in.

Everyone in the room smiled, especially Ayumi. I haven't seen her smile until now. I was so glad to see her smile. But, of course, they quickly faded away as the memories of those who died returned to us. Shinohara, Morishige, Suzumoto, and most of all, Ms. Yui. We had a minute of silence, before we stood up and left for home silently.

"Don't stay home tomorow." were Ayumi's final words as we left the school.

'Damn, if only I let her stay here, then I could've gotten my chance.' I thought, laying down on my bed, still in my uniform, just staring at the ceiling until I slept.

Of course, the next day hit us real hard.

No one remember Shinohara, Suzumoto, Morishige or even Mayu.

As if they never existed.

"Does it mean they only exist in our memories now?!" I blurted out, just mad at how the spirits of our friends stood only in our memory.

Ayumi was crying, and I had to comfort her. "Ayumi..it's fine, we still have them in our hearts, right?" Naomi said.

Too late.

Well, after school, it was my chance with Ayumi. Nervous, I invited her to the roof of Kisaragi Academy, where we could see the sunset.

"Hey, Kishinuma." Ayumi greeted with a smile.

"Shinozaki, you made it." I said back.

She sat down next to me as we watched the sun go down.

"You remember when you stood up for me?" I brought up.

"Hmm?" Ayumi said, turning to attention to me. "Oooh, when you wanted to hit the gym teacher to get expelled?" she added.

I nodded. "Yup. Well, actually..I never thanked you." I said. "That's why I invited you here." I added.

"For what?" Shinozaki brought up.

"T-thank you, for actually standing up for me." I said.

She blushed, smiling softly. "O-oh, um, no problem." she replied.

"And, um, one more thing..." I said, I was hoping my face wasn't THAT red. It would too obvious for her.

"W-what?" she asked, tilting her head, blushing.

"Ummm...I know you like Mochida more..but..really, ever since you stood up for me..." I said, trailing off as I scratched the back of my head.

Ayumi had just tilted her head, raising an eyebrow.

"What I'm saying is...I-I..." I couldn't say it.

"..love you.." I blushed hard and looked away.

Her face turned red, frozen in place. She couldn't say a thing.

'Damn, wish I didn't say it.' I thought

What she did next made me change my mind.

"Umm..me..too.." she said.

I froze. She also had feelings for me. What?

"...What..?" I asked, confused.

"You saved me..a lot of times, and even had the courage to go back..to save the others..I guess I underestimated you.." Shinozaki said.

"S-Shinozaki..." I replied.

Ayumi just blushed, smiling and looking down.

Outside, I was quite embarassed, but in the inside, I was happy, I never thought this would happen.

But, she shocked me more.

Just as I was about to say something, Shinozaki walked close.

"Kishinuma.." she said quietly, looking up at me.

"..?" I didn't react, but smiled at her.

That's where she hit me.

She kissed me.

In the lips.

Passionately.

I was red as a tomato, my eyes were widened as she kissed me, for the first time. But, of course, I just went with it, and closed my eyes.

Ayumi broke the kiss, embarassed as hell as she looked at me.

I just chuckled nervously, fiddling with my hair.

She smiled, and we walked back down together, talking to each other on the way down. As we reached the gate, I waved her goodbye, and catched up with Satoshi, who was just about to walk Nakashima home.

"So, Yoshiki, how was your little date with Shinozaki?" Satoshi teased. "Eh?! Um...." I couldn't say a word as Nakashima and Satoshi were staring at me. "...great..?" I blurted out.

"..and..uh..she kissed me.." I said.

Nakashima and Satoshi blushed hard. "W-wow.." they reacted.

I just chuckled and walked home with them.