Cheater Cheater

Cheater Cheater

Prologue~

I had thought my life was perfect.  I thought I had everything I could ever want. I was happy, I had the most amazing best friends(Lynley and Hazelle) and the perfect boyfriend( Lucas) or so I thought. My happy bubble wasn’t all that happy after all, and I was just too blind and foolish to see it.

We had a fight, but then again most couples do, I  hadn’t thought it was all that bad, until he spoke the most terrifying words ever ‘I don’t know how much more I can handle’ and I was forced to take my entire life into perspective. What I discovered blew my mind really... I wasn’t happy, in fact I was horribly depressed. Everybody but me knew it. I discovered that I actually didn’t like ( Lucas) and that I wasn’t in love with him. But I was determined to make things work. 

But after that nothing was the same. He would ignore me, and blow me off. Say he ‘couldn’t’ come see me, and when he did he was so distant, I couldn’t bare to look at him. I finally decided I couldn’t handle it anymore. Him and his shit. He wasn’t worth it. So after a very painful and a tear filled night, I finally said goodbye. It was the best decision I had ever made. I wasn’t hurt, I wasn’t depressed, or upset with him. I was happy, ecstatic, joyous, beyond blessed. I was finally able to do the things I wanted. I could flirt and laugh with all the boys I wanted. I didn’t feel guilty, and I had all my guy friends back. Every single one of them!

Then four days after, he proves how wrong I was. I was furious and so pissed. He was in a new relationship with a new girl. The day after we had met to give our stuff back, and he had kissed me. Not just once, but three times. The little things he had done recently started flashing in my mind. Blowing me off, not texting me back, avoiding me, not holding my hand, and finally taking his phone away from me, whenever I went to play with it. Which he had never had a problem with before.

HE HAD CHEATED ON ME.

Well dear little clueless dumb bastard, you are fixing to regret ever getting started with me.

Love,

Harley Christine Holland