Want to explain?

BG POV
I let myself in to Sissie's house and I hear Ashley tell her, "Like I said talk to him and tell him everything Sissie" and that was all
I needed to hear before I growled "That's exactly right Karissa June I think you and I have a whole lot to discuss. I can't believe you would do this, try to keep me out of the loop. I thought we had worked past you running but I guess the hell not."

Ashley gets up and hugs Sissie before making her way to me just shaking her head,"Listen to her B"

"I will if she will talk but seems like she had rather talk to you than me."

After Ash leaves I stand in the room with my legs spread and my arms crossed over my chest and I wait. I don't give a damn if it takes days she is going to talk to me. Sissie fidgets on the couch and I see her red eyes and splotchy face and I am fighting every instinct in my body to go pick her up and cuddle her into my chest. I can't stand to see her cry I never have...the only thing that brings me to my knees was seeing her cry and me not being able to fix it.

"So want to tell me Brantley Keith why you came to my house? I thought the plan was for me to come to yours."

"Well that was what I thought to until I get a phone call from Mama who got a call from Sue Ellen who heard from Grace that she saw you at the drugstore buying a pregnancy test. I told Mama I had no idea what she was talking about that you weren't pregnant and didn't think you were either cause I just knew that you would have told me something like that. Like I said I thought we were through with you running away from things. So I call twice and my call is declined. I text and receive no response. So I hop in the truck and haul ass here and I find you and Ash here crying and not one but 2 pregnancy tests laying on the table in front of you. So if you don't want me to turn you over my knee and wear your ass out for keeping things from me I suggest you get to explaining. Although I reserve that right "

"First off don't use that tone with me Brantley Keith" she sasses. "Sissie you best settle I am just a little bit from doing what I said. Now tell me did you buy those pregnancy tests?" I say.

" Yes I did but just listen, I had stopped by here to change clothes before heading to your house and I pull up and Ashley is parked in the driveway and I walk in and she is sitting on my couch crying. I ask her what is wrong and she proceeds to tell me that her and Eli just had the biggest fight ever. I swear that man took to many hits to the head back in high school. He is the one you should be upset at not me. "

"Sissie"
"I asked her what was wrong and she tells me that she asked him what he thought about having another baby and they fought and he left out cussing and throwing a fit. Ash came here, she was scared. She was feeling him out cause she was late. She doesn't want to have another baby. She has applied for the half day Pre K teacher position now that Tins is starting school. I bought the tests for her. She needed to know so she could know what to do about Eli. And honestly it pisses me off that you thought I would buy a pregnancy test for me without letting you know. Hell B we bought the first one together when we were kids." she growls at me

"okay I guess I owe you an apology but what else was I to think when you were ignoring my calls and texts? But wait... Ash said for you to tell me everything.....what have you left out? Why are you crying?"

"I stopped by here to change clothes yes, but also to fix my face where you wouldn't be able to tell I had been crying. I didn't want you to know cause I know you can't stand to see me cry. You can't fix this....you are leaving and its killing me. I have cried the past two days at work just thinking about you not going to be here....I feel like I am losing part of myself. I have always been so damn independent and now I feel like my world is falling apart and I can't stop it. "

I pull her into my lap cradleing her against my chest and I chuckle,"Princess you are experiencing what is your first sub drop. I wish you would have told me before now. I love you Sissie and I want to know everything you feel baby. I know this has to be rough on you. this is really the first time we have been separated since I came to your school in Atlanta. Let me guess, you thought I would think you were being clingy and needy?"

"That is exactly what Ash said it was and yes I didn't understand these feelings. I didn't want you to think I was trying to keep you from going or trying to change you." she says looking at me.

I wipe a tear from her face with my thumb, "Baby I need you to need me. If women like you didn't have those needs then men like me would be lost. I feel it to baby. This time is going to be hard, I can tell. I have never really had a problem getting on a bus and heading out to tour but now I feel like I am getting ready to leave my heart behind. Promise me this .... any time you feel lost or sad or down or angry cause you will experience it all. You will feel like hitting someone for just looking at you, your emotions are raw. This is all new and I understand that, so anytime you don't understand something talk to me. Let me help you work through it . The Dom in me needs that actually I crave that from you. It fulfills a need in me . We are connected soul deep, I felt something was wrong with you but I need you to come to me with it. A Dom/sub relationship will only work if we both share what we are feeling, okay?"

" I promise B."
"Now that is out of the way are you ready to go to the house and see whatI have planned for you?" She smiles and gets up heading to her bedroom and comes back with a bag.
"I need to stay with you tonight. I need to be wrapped in your arms all night. I need to wake up with you in the morning"
I smiled as I picked her up, "Anything you need baby you got it" I leaned down and kissed her exploring her mouth slow and soft taking my time relishing the feel of her mouth and tongue connecting with mine.