Untitled

"Why did you leave?"

"I was afraid."

"Of what?"

"What , what Chris would think and of him doing it to me again."

"Why thee fuck didn't you come to me, I would have came no matter what."

"Because he would have came after you and then no one would be safe! It wasn't easy for me either to leave everyone I loved because of my rapist!"

"I had to tell myself everyday that I didn't love you because you weren't there when I needed you or that you set me up that night and the funny thing is I still love you even after what happened."

"I never would hurt you now or then. I searched every pub , every damn alleyway and every fucking corner! I grieved for you , I yearned and suffered thinking you had been killed . I was gonna propose to you. I had bought a ring and you disappeared! Disapperared into the fucking night!"

Chris hid you in America while Jade told me that you had run off with Luke. I was crushed because no one had told me where you were.Now, I wanna tear him apart limb by limb and burn his pathetic body to ashes."

"I protected you because I love you. I protected you from the scars , the hate and the digusting looks that we would've gotten because they would be thinking 'He must be mad walking with that."

"Walking around with what!"

"A SCARRED AND BROKEN BEING."

"Ar-

"YOU DON'T THINK I SEE THEM! I see the mothers pulling their children from the sidewalk when my scars show. I see the store clerk's face switch from monotone to digust. DO NOT TRY TO LIE TO ME ALEX BECAUSE I AM SO TIRED OF ALL OF THIS."

"Arabella , you are not vile or digusting! You are so damn beautiful and it sickens me to my core that someone who I knew did this to you."

"I AM NOT BEAUTIFUL ALEX! NOT AFTER CHRIS AND YOU , I AM A SHELL."

Comment below on what you think.