Chapter 10

Blue's p.o.v

Dad had to go back to work before his lunch break ended, he told me to drive straight home and to not stop no matter what the boys said. He only grounded Travis and Hunter because I was already getting punished by the school. He fought with the principle for a full 20 minutes before the principle had to threaten to expel Travis and Hunter too.

I looked for Zayn before we left but I couldn't find him anywhere so I was forced to leave without saying good bye.

We all got in the white jeep with me at the wheel the car. "Thanks Blue for saving my ass..."Muttered Travis, he held a ice pack to his eye that looked much better that before. "No prob," I smiled at him, he was sitting in the back. The guys weren't aloud to take a step out of house once we arrived.

"I really wish we weren't grounded..." Groaned Hunter, "Yea the party is in two days."Travis added. "What party?" I asked hurt I wasn't invited. "There's a senior only, party this Friday." Hunter explained. "You do realize dad's going on a business trip this weekend, right?" I hinted slightly, they knew I wouldn't tell.

"Do you think we could go?" Travis asked breathless he was really tired. "I see no reason why you shouldn't go." I laughed, "Thank you Blue!!" They cooed. "You could go too everyone already thinks your a senior." Mentioned Hunter. I shook my head "I'm okay, I don't like that kind of stuff." They both already knew I hated parties. I started to pull into the neighborhood when I saw white powder start falling from the sky. No way it was snowing, today was suppose to be hot! I was in a short spaghetti strap dress and it was snowing.  I hurried and parked in the car. It was freezing outside, running out of the car and into the warm house. The guys laughed at me they were in jeans.

The weather forecast did not call for snow, stupid weatherman.... The new house smell hit as soon as I stepped inside. I ran upstairs to change into something warm. I decided on a baggy pink long sleeve that said 'Good girls love bad boys'  It kinda reminded me of Zayn and I, not that I loved him or anything.... I layered a long sleeve under that and then another long sleeve under that, I hated the cold.

My hair started to curl again with the coldness so I put on a black beanie and a new pair of glasses. My shirt was long enough to cover my butt so I put on black tights. I walked into Travis' room he was laying down in his bed. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I asked poking at his crippled body. "Not now maybe later." He laughed, "But we do need cereal though." Mused Hunter walking in with an empty box of Captain Crunch. The boys loved their cereal...

"But I wanna build a snowman." I groaned crossing my arms. "We need more cereal! That's more important and we aren't aloud out of the house." Countered Hunter handing me the keys to the car and a hundred dollar bill.

"Do I have to go right now?"I groaned, this was way more money than I needed for a box of cereal. "Yes, we might need it later." Complained Travis. "But I just got home!" Hunter pushed me towards the door and I had almost no time to slip on my tall UGG's and grab a large hooded jacket.  The cold winter air hit my face like a knife as I ran to the white jeep slamming the door. Even with all my layers I was still freezing. 

Okay I just needed to get this trip over with, the rodes were a bit slippery but I managed not to swerve.  I decided to drive to the nearest Walmart. School wasn't out yet so I wasn't worried about anyone from school seeing me with my curly hair.

The parking lot was already very icy even though the snow had just started. A thin layer of white covered the ground, parking the Jeep carefully I prepared myself for the cold making sure my coat was zipped up all the way. I absolutely hated the cold, I kept my wallet very close to me as the wind picked up. It started to go against me, I dug my feet into the ground trying to make it into the store. The wind gust changed all of a sudden and caused me to fall on the white because I was leaning forward so much. I stood up again sliding on the icy floor, it took all my force to push past the strong wind and make into the store.