48

"You still suck." I laugh at Oscar after i beat him in call of duty.

"I let you win fool." He scoffs.

"And why did you do that?" I ask him biting my lip.

He just shrugs then things got awkward.

"Oscar i need your help." Melanie calls from his room. I patiently waited for him to help Melanie but then she shut the door and locked it.

I dont know why but that shit got be boiling. Just thinking about what they could be doing right now got me pissed. He may not be my novio but that dick is still mine. Ughhh i hate how i miss him.

"I dont get why you still hang around here if you and spooky broke up." Adriana rolls her eyes.

"Because we are still friends." I look at her as she walked up to me.

"And thats all you guys will ever be now since Melanie is having his baby. He wont care about you anymore. Who knows they might get together and get married and have more kids. She replaced you and you didnt even realize it." Adriana laughs.

"As long as hes happy." I say with a smile. But if she says one more thing i might have to smack a bitch today.

"I bet Melanie is making him happy right now. How does that make you feel?" She smirks.

"I dont know?" I lie getting up from the couch. Its been 20 minutes. And now im starting to feel stupid for being here.  I wanted to break that door down and kill her but shes pregnant.

"Im gonna go." I say practically running out the house. I had work anyways.

"Why did you let her talk to you like that?" Maya frowns as i cleaned the counter.

"Because she was probably right." I shrug it off and heard the door open to see Daniel.

"Okay great the two girls ive been looking for." He says walking up to us.

"Whats up?" I smile as he sits down on the stool.

"You guys both got another shoot tomorrow." He smiles showing us his phone pulled up to a famous clothing website.

"They want you to model some pieces for their website. Are you guys up for the job?" He questions as we both nod our head yes.

"Okay ill text you guys the info." He smiles before walking out.

I look over at Maya as we both scream. "Bitchhh no way." I say in disbelief. "Bitchhh no way." She copies me and i look at her confused then turn to see her looking at the door open again. I look to see Oscar and Melanie walk in.

"Im gonna take my break now." I say running out through the back door to hide in the back alley.

I sigh as i sit there for a while contemplating wether or not i was being a pussy. And I was.

"You hiding?" I look up to see Melanie in front of me. "No im taking my break." Fuck yeah im hiding.

She just laughs and looks at me. "So me and Oscar are dating now." Oh. Im still better.

"And i dont need you interfering so do me a favor and stay away or ill tell him you tried to harm our baby." She looks at me serious.

"You are lucky you are pregnant." I shake my head disgusted as she scoffs. "I am too." She says before i feel her fist come in contact with my eye.

I wanted to fight back but i know id end up getting in deep shit.

"Better back off." She says showing me a pocket knife in her bag. "Unless you want more stitches. Maybe this time something important will get punctured." She laughs.

I was still really sensitive about stabbing. That shit scarred me. And i wasnt having her shit. Not today.

I nod my head before walking to my car and driving off to my house.

"Who gave that to you?" Jacob questions as i walk in the house. I just look at him then quickly run into my room trying to avoid my problems.

"Too slow." He smirks before laying on my bed. I sigh as i sit on the opposite side of the bed and stare at him.

"Fuck you want?" I ask him as i use my camera to look at my eye.

That shit was so purple. I started to cry thinking about how i had a photoshoot tomorrow and this pregnant puta just ruined it.

"Who did that to you vanessa?" Jacob says getting pissed.

"Maya. We were play fighting." I say wiping my tears.

"Then why you crying?" He looks at me.

"Cause i lost." I lie.

"You think im stupid?" He huffs in annoyance as i nod.

"If you dont tell me then ill tell oscar." He says making me start to panic.

"No. Please no." I cry. I was gonna get stabbed or even worse. NO.

"Why not?" He grits his teeth.

"Because Melanie threatened me if i got near Oscar." I sigh. I sounded like a complete bitch.

I dont know why i was acting like such a pussy. I always stood for myself. Shit changes i guess.

-thesandlotqueen

I will try to get another chapter up later today💗