12A) Christophe DeLorne x Reader

The Love Game

Quick notice: This is based on the SP Kids in High School, like most of these inserts, please enjoy! I think this one might be a two parter ;)

"Love is for pussies." Christophe had said, butting into my conversation with Gregory.

I rolled my eyes, shoving Christophe lightly, making sure he didn't fall into the lockers beside him. "You're a pussy if you think love is for pussies." I stated, sticking my tongue out at him.

He scoffed, fixing his backpack strap. "Christophe DeLorne! I bet you 15 bucks that you are capable of falling in love!"

"And how will you do zat?" he asked me, crossing his arms.

I softly bit my lip, thinking of something to say. "I... I'll get back to you on that one."

Gregory chuckled as we all walked to class. When we got to the right hall I said my 'see you laters' and went into Mr. Garrisons class. I sat there, thinking about how I could prove that he could, in fact, fall in love. I turned to Craig, who was sitting with his girlfriend, I smiled. "Craig, I need to ask you and Maddy something really quick."

"Sure (Y/n), what's up?" He said, turning in my direction.

"How did you two fall in love?"

He looked confused, looking down at the blonde next to him. "Well, it was the 'love game' actually, where we pretended to date but.. eventually we both lost and fell for each other."

Maddy laughed, nuzzling closer to her boyfriend. "Tell me how to play."

{Time skip to Lunch}

I walked into the cafeteria, grabbing a tray of the food and immediately giving it to Cartman. "Don't get used to this fatass, it's only for today."

I walked away, listening to him cussing and mumbling about being 'big boned'. I walked towards Gregory and Christophe, slamming down the love game rules on the table. "The love game."

"Like what Craig and Maddy did?" Gregory asked, picking up the paper and reading over it.

"Exactly." I said sitting down. "Christophe and I are going to play it, and I'm going to prove that he can fall in love."

He scoffed, leaning forward. "And how are we going to do zat (Y/n)?"

"By us playing the love game, and Gregory playing as the diary. Any time you feel anything other than 'God is a bitch' or 'Viva la resistance', you and I both will go straight to Gregory and tell him." I pulled out a green sparkly notebook, handing it to Gregory. "Your job, brit, is to log the time, date, and a summary of what either of us says."

"And you Frenchie," I said, turning back to him. "Are to play along, no bitching, no groping, and no complaining."

"So when do we start zis silly game?"

"We start Monday. Gregory, go ahead and log the start date. Also, another two rules I'm adding. Everything is on the table, no holding back. We also have to report to Gregory everyday. Understood?"

I looked at both the guys, Gregory writing Monday in the green notebook. "Understood, prepare to be proved wrong (Y/n)."

{Time skip to Monday}

I walked into the school, walking up to my 'boyfriend'. I stood up on my tiptoes, kissing his cheek sweetly. "Hi babe!" I squealed, giggling.

I saw a soft pink fluster his cheeks, but he took me by surprise. With a quick motion, he turned, pulling me into his chest. The smell of his French cologne wafted into my nose and my arms were pressed between my chest and his.