Chapter 47: Good Fight

Stiles POV 

"So I compelled loads of apartments for nothing?" I asked as we entered a house. It apparently used to belong to some governor asshat. Klaus just smirked my way as we walked up the stairs to pick out bedrooms. 

So we'd gotten Malia back and Jeremy who wasn't kidnapped but stayed for Malia's sake, so the witches didn't try anything. Klaus had worked his way into Marcels 'inner circle' more like group of childish morons with a superiority complex. Now I feel like I'm describing my family, ugh. I just opened the door to the room if chosen when a fist hit my face. 

"Oh shit Stiles I'm so sorry" Said Malia as she tried to help me stop the bleeding, right in the nose and hard too. "Are you okay?" She asked worried an I nodded. 

"Yep fixes already" I said moving my hand and wiping my face. "So you and Klaus?" I asked her as I walked into the onshore bathroom whilst Malia sat on my bed. 

"Yep, your not mad are you?" She asked as she subconsciously moved to cradle her stomach. 

"Your mature enough to know that my brothers an ass but I can't stop you from sleeping with him or making him a baby daddy" I said as I finished cleaning the blood waking to see Malia smiling happily. She wasn't in love with Klaus, I don't think, from what I've been told it was a drunk one night stand. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to take him in the stomach" I smirked making Nalia laugh as we headed downstairs. 

"We are not even remotely going to anything close to what you just suggested Kol" Said Lydia as her and Kol walked out from the room beside the stairs towards the room at the other side of the hall. 

"But come on its an amazing idea" protested Kol to which Lydia glaredbat him. "Ahhh" Kol Screamed holding his hands out in a pathetic effort to get Lydia to reconsider but a flat look made him sigh before flopping into the still covered couch. "One day, one day" 

"When I'm dead" snorted Lydia as she walked past muttering to Malia aboutbheloing her sort the kitchen. However Kols face seemed to turn pale and his body became stiff. 

"You don't consider the fact she's not immortal did you?" I asked my brother moving his feet so I could sit and he put them onto my lap. He shook his head mournfully panic and worry and dread and sadness already in his eyes. 

"No I didn't and she's not going to be here forever and I can't waste the time I do have with her by arguing about my dramatics and need to provide her with the best of everything and she just doesn't get that, she deserves everything her heart desires and yet she shouts at me for getting her that" said Kol sad at first but then frustrated. Time to teach my younger brother about women, you'd have thought he'd learn in 1000 years ah to be young again. 

"Kol you may have been daggered for a long while but nowadays women don't need to be flattered with gifts and sometimes actually prefer you to just be a decent person and treat them with the respect women deserve because women are the ones wearing the pants in societies relationship, without them there's nothing" I Said and Kol nodded along with my words. 

"So instead of a diamond necklace I'd do what?" He said and I sighed. 

"You won her heart just don't break it by betraying her" I said Patton  his leg before standing and leaving just as Scott and Erica burst through the doors. 

"People we have amazing news" Shouted Laura into the house as Scott grabbed frying pans and bashed them together. We all convened in the living room to hear what they had to say. "We found a pack in the bayou but they are stuck as wolves" she said in a sad voice looking wide eyed at her mother and brother. 

"We'll go to them, earn their trust" Said Talia with a proud look on her face before her and Derek' started to leave. But then Malia followed. 

"Malia where do you think your going?" Asked Klaus in a hard tone, he's trying to control her. This won't end well. 

"I'm going with" she said in a 'duh' tone and then her face dropped. "Nope" She said before running out of the house. Klaus rolled his eyes before going after her and the rest of us just sat silently awaiting their return. Until I saw Malia push Klaus into the pool through the window and the run off into the trees following a Now shifted Talia and Derek. 

"Well how about a nice family outing to the bayou, anyone?" I Said with a laugh and everyone stood. I heard Lydia demanding Kol to carry her since she didn't want to get her shoes dirty and he happily complied. 

"We have a good life don't we?" Said Caroline rhetorically as we walked following the scent of our packmates. 

"Yeah yeah we do"

"Sort of anyway"