What Does it Mean to Have a Great Mind?

The brain. It's what you're using I read this. The the brain doesn't recognize the second 'the' because-who know why? The brain is the most complicated thing to understand but forget what I said. Now we all know what our brain does. But do you know what the mind is? We know "he mind is not a book to be opened," thanks to Severus Snape. But you might be surprised to know that the mind doesn't have a singular definition.

Everyone, in my opinion, has a different mind. Each individual view the world in their own perspectives and every mind is great mind, in its own unique way. However, some people have such great imagination, that their minds are more uniquer than unique, if that makes sense. People call them names, tell then their 'dumb,' think their crazy, but they are, in fact, true geniuses.

Einstein, Edison, Newton, and many famous scientists were told off because of their differences. Elvis Presley failed in his music class in, I think 7th grade! (I wouldn't want to be his teacher now!) I'm getting off topic here, but I believe, true geniuses are the people who are misunderstood, or maybe not recognized. I'm not saying that the smart people aren't geniuses, but I'm just just saying you don't have to receive top grades to be a genius.

Sometimes, great ideas come from the most unpredictable places, and that is just a little part of why they are called 'great ideas.'

Anyone can, and I think already has a great mind. We all have ideas, and sometimes they are the stupidest, the eeriest, the most impossible thing-but their still there.

So I want to know-as a curious person-what is an idea that you have, that maybe is weird, stupid, anything actually that you feel comfortable sharing.

My idea: there are so many people who are in love with reading. Why not make a holiday week, to maybe celebrate theses awesome works of literature. No school, no work, just big party. Maybe each country can represent a fandom and have fandom themed transport, like maybe a train called 'the Hogwarts Express' for Harry Potter. And everything can be free so that there is no problem with the unfortunate not being there! Think about it! The world would unite and maybe stop a few wars? Just a thought.

Though there is a harry potter day: 7 minutes of silence May 2nd at 7:00 P.M every time zone.

Anywho! Please comment! And vote if you'd like...