Gold

It was a cold afternoon in Chicago, and I was born here so yeah it was cold. I was freezing my butt of because I decided I was going to walk to work today. I didn't bother driving my nice 2014 Mustang that I got for making the top of my class. Why would Lisa Lit do this? To rebel and once nore its come back and got me.

When would I learn, when?

I rushed into the hospital, shaking and whipping away the windy tears in my eyes.

"Nurse Lit, your late" she said. Yeah well, I'm also early because you just got here. I bit my tongue holding back my snarky, troubke making comment that land me straight in a world of paper work.

"Don't let it happen again"she warned and moved aside and I rushed past her. I waved to Lily and Fran on my way to the put on my uniform.

After I was dressed in my scrubs, I pulled my thick brown hair in a ponytail. I looked at my plan face and it's pale completion. I was realy an average Jane or well average Lisa. I was 5'6, wore a size B 38 in bras my butt had a curve, I had decent legs and my smile my perfect due to Mom protest I close my gap. I had green eye, and that was plan and kind of shallow in my head. The pink of my scrubs did nothing for my completion. I wasn't here to look good I know, but with co workers like Fran and Lily is made me want to try and look well decent.

I went to the charts abd made my usual rounds and nothing exciting, I wasn't working in What we called War world 3. No one liked working that shift sept doctors with no life, but for the rush. I was majoring in my obgyn, they called me back if it had something to do with that.

"Doctor Lit" said Shelby by the doctor who owned the whole place. Lit Locks hospital was a well recommended hospital, and I just happened to be the daughter of Dickinson Lit. My grandparents, had a thing for Dickinson, Dad never comments on his name...ever.

I try to excape his menacing presence, but he saw me, "Lisa?" I had to remember I wasn't seventeen and I couldn't run and slam doors to make him leave me alone. Now there are hundreds of hospitals to do residents at but, Lit Locks was one of the best.

"Doctor?" I asked from my clip board, Dad cut me a familiar grin, "Will you be assisting Doctor Shelby?"

I shook my head, "I've been wanting to see where all my money is going, you wouldn't mind do you Kevin?" Like the man had a choice, you want to see where your money is going or he's not going see his at all.

"Of course sir, we scrub up in an hour. She's not going to be able to lose anymore blood or we lose mom or baby. Or both" I nodded. Doctor Shelby nodded at my dad who was standing straight hands behind his back.

I glared at him, "Dad, how could you?" he looked at me oddly.

"I thought at work it was simply 'boss and employ'" he said trying to sound like me and failing. I wanted to throw a fit, but instead I inhale and exhaled.

"Is that all, Doctor?" he looked at me his top lip poking out more in pondering then pout. "For now, Nurse Lit, and can you bring up those files from my patient earlier please" he turned after I gave him a slight nod that I'd get right on that and I would right after I ripped out all my hair.

My dad could be so over bearing.

The procedure saved mboth mom and baby and it was a very calming experience for me. I watch Doctor Shelby paying attention to little things he did as well as important all over things.

After work I was ready for a hot bath and a nice bed. My bed preferred.

"Lets go out" said Fran as I pulled on my jeans. I looked at her, "you worked a what twelve hour shift and you want to go out?" She just laughed, "called stamina, Baby". She smacked my butt and went to Lily. "It'll be fun".

Lily looked at me and I at her, "Fine, but only for a few hours I got class" I told her yawning. She rolled her eyes but pulled us out the locker room and to her car. We went to her house and got ready mostly because she had the best fashion since of us all. I was a little smaller then she was, and Lily was a bit thicker.

After we all wers ready, Lily wore a blue dress, while Fran wore a creamy dressy that made her chocolate skin look like it was glowing or was that the lotion. I wore a simple black dress that was too small for Fran, and she said I could have it.

The club was packed, but we party like rockstars. We only drank what we bought and only danced with each other. We came to have fun not get laid.

It was around two o'clock when I told them we had to go no exceptions

"One more dance they begged. I groaned, I did not want to dance anymore, my feet hurt. so I told them go ahead and sat at the bar alone.

I was sitting there alone feeling kind of lonerish, but it was to late to find them and join them to dance. I looked to my left a couple where more or less, more having sex. I quickly turned to mur right. A man caught my eye maybe it was his scary look he held in his dark eye, or the way his jaw locked in place that made my heart sped up and plump blood fast to my head. He was older looking maybe forty years old or more. He had I power around him that signaled no demanded respect. His jet back hair was wavy slick back on his head, his nose was crooked but it added to his attraction. He was golden like the sun that melted gold to make the man, his shoulders where broad and he wore a suit. I was all to concerned with what was under his suit I didn't notice the song end or Lily and Fran not return.

He looked at me and our eyes locked, I gasped as lust filled my whole body. I'm not pledging to be any virgin Marry but I was from some corner girl. The passion on my body was like none other I ever felt.

-Cody