SDS1 34: REMEMBER WHAT'S FORGOTTEN

"MR. PYO JIHOON?" A female voice asked as soon as he answered the unknown number.

    "Yes, this is Pyo Jihoon, who is this?"

     "This is from xxx hospital. This is Mr. Kim Jiho's nurse," the nurse answered, surprising Jihoon, "Oh, hello. How may I help you?"

     There was a short pause before the nurse could answer him,"Uhm, it's about Jiho..."

     "What about him? Is he awake now?" Jihoon asked, making him and Taeil stop walking.

     "He's not just awake. He...escaped."

     "What did you say?!"

     "We are truly sorry for this enormous mistake. We will call the police so we could-"

     "No, it's okay. I'll look for him myself. I'll send someone there to pay for the hospital fees," Jihoon calmly answered, but then he quickly turned his phone off and looked at Taeil with a worried face. He didn't know how he would tell this to Taeil.

    "What was it? Was it about hyung? Is he awake now?" Taeil asked, giving Jihoon a hint that he wasn't going to like it if he didn't answer him.

     Jihoon sighed and looked at Taeil seriously, "He escaped."

     "What?! That can't be. Where could he possibly go to?" Taeil asked, quickly removing his hands from Jihoon.

     "He's probably going to HAU. We're going back there just to make sure. I'll message Lay so he could go to the hospital and pay for the hospital bills. Hold my hand so we could go," Jihoon commanded as he showed Taeil his hand again. Taeil hesitated but took it anyway. Then the Demon and the Angel ran back to Holy Angels University.

     When they arrived, Taeil and Jihoon realized that everyone on the campus was gone.

     "We're too late. They're here," Jihoon stated as he lets go of Taeil's hand. It would we pointless anyway if they still held each other's hand now that Jiho's awake.

     "Where could hyung be?" Taeil asked with a worried expression.

     "I don't know, but for sure he's here on the campus somewhere. The ghouls wouldn't be here otherwise," Jihoon answered.

     "Then we need to find him before-" Taeil suddenly stopped when he saw his brothers running towards them. But then he was even more surprised when he saw the Arcs running just behind the Demons.

     Both groups were covered in black blood, and all of them were holding their weapons.

     Taeil immediately ran towards his brother and stopped right in front of them, "What happened to you guys? You look like shit!" he jokingly asked, but deep down he was glad that they were okay.

     "Dozens of fucking ghouls attacked us a few minutes ago." This didn't come from any of Taeil's brothers. It was Woohyun he answered it instead.

     "I'm sorry this is happening, this is about-" Sunggyu cuts Taeil off and said, "We know about your hyung and your sudden memory loss. Jackson explained it to us earlier when ghouls started attacking and started looking for you."

     "Oh, and I knew about it too even before that," Jiyong suddenly said, but no one actually cared, making him cross his arms and pout.

     Taeil was shocked, but he knew that it was the right thing to do now that everything was falling apart. Jihoon looked at Junhyung, scared that his leader might get mad at him for doing all on his own.