09

Me and Lucas are going to dinner tonight, Noah is staying at his friends house after school, I'm going to pick him in the morning

Lucas told me we weren't going anywhere fancy so I just wore blue ripped jeans a white crop top and white trainers wich I was gonna look VERY small in because Lucas has only seen me recently in heels.

I met Lucas outside my apartment and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, he grabbed my hand and took me to his car. We were in the car and 'In my Blood' by Shawn Mendez started playing. I couldn't help but sing along to it.

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my bloo-

I was cut off by Lucas. "Wow, you can really sing" Lucas said smiling at me, "is there anything else I don't know about you" he chuckled. I giggled and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin

Lucas tried to join in this verse, making us both laugh at his ummmm..... interesting voice. We sang the rest of the song laughing and smiling until we reached the woods.

"What are we doing here" I asked looking around. "Just trust me" he smiled and opened the door grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. I smiled and followed him into the woods.

We were walking for about five minutes when I saw about five trees lit up with fairy lights and a picnic blanket laid in the middle of the five trees with a basket on it.

"Huckleberry what's this?" I smiled at him. "I really like you Maya". I put my arms around his neck
"I really like you too" I smiled up at him. I took his hand and sat down on the picnic blanket.

We started eating. "Do you wanna talk about Noah?" I asked. Lucas nodded his head with a smile.
"Why did you call him Noah?"
"What's your favourite animal?" I replied.
"A shark" Lucas said clearly confused.
"The Australian word for shark is Noah" I smiled.
Lucas leaned over and kissed me passionately.
"Thank you" he smiled and pecked my lips again.
"It's also just a really cute name" I giggled
"Any other questions" I asked Lucas.
"When's his birthday?"
"February 11th 2014"
"Is he a good kid at home?"
"He's perfect, he has the odd tantrum sometimes but what kid doesn't" I giggled.
"What does he like?"
"His favourite movie is Peter Pan, he plays soccer every Saturday, he likes drawing and superman".
Lucas chuckled which made me smile.

"This is beautiful" I said looking up at all the fairy lights on the trees. "Your a million times better" Lucas said and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

We just layed on the blanket for 20 minutes and talked about life and everything that Lucas missed in Noah's life.

We got back in the car and I straddled his lap in the front seat like I did on our first date. I was playing with his hair and his hands were on my waist.
"Why were you such a dick in high school?"
"I dunno, I liked the idea of everyone knowing who I was"
"You were a dick" I smiled.
"I know" he chuckled.
I kept playing with his hair and just looked at all his facial features.

"What?" He smiled
"Your really hot" I replied moving my hands from his neck to his chest.
"What do you like?" He asked moving his hands up and down on my waist.
My hands moved to his abs and traced them with my fingers and then moved up to his shoulders and over his triceps. I kept my eyes locked on his arms and then went over his biceps and back to his chest.
"All of it" I said moving my eyes back onto his.

Lucas tangled his hands in my hair and kissed me roughly, my hands were gripping onto the fabric of his shirt on his chest and his went down to my ass. He squeezed making me moan slightly and my mouth to part giving him a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I started kissing his sharp jawline softly whilst he was rubbing and squeezing my ass. My kisses got a bit rougher on his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

I got to place just under his jawline which made him moan and role his head back. I smiled against his neck and sucked on that spot on his neck leaving a very obvious purple mark.

I started kissing softly back to his lips but stopped right before them.
"Let's go back to my place" i said pecking his lips quickly.
"Mmmm" Lucas groaned. I took that as a yes and rolled back over to the passenger seat.

Lucas rubbed his hand up and down my thigh the whole journey back to my apartment. We both jumped out of the car, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my apartment.

He spun me around and pushed me up against the door. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

We made out with me pressed against the door for another five minutes, by the end of the make out session both mine and Lucas's shirts were off. Lucas was now wearing just black jeans and I was wearing my ripped jeans with a lacy white bra.

I got down from Lucas and put my hands on his chest. They moved down to his abs and I just admired his incredible muscles. I looked up at him and his eyes were fixed the Victoria secret bra I was wearing.

I smirked and grabbed his hand, pulling him up the stairs and into my bedroom.
*************

It was now around 2 in the morning and me and Lucas were lying naked on my bed. I had a leg and an arm resting on Lucas and my hair was sprawled over the pillow. Lucas was breathing quite heavily and I could hear his heart beating.

"That was fun" I giggled.
"Yeah" he replied with a smile.

Not gonna lie, that was a thousand times better than when we were 16.