Chapter 18

Hey guys!!!

Guess what? NEW CHAPTER!!!!! It took me a long damn time but i finally finished this one. Not the greatest chapter but i promise the next ones will have more... action. ;3

I want to hear your opinions so don't forget to comment (and vote) and you can also message me privately.

Any thoughts about what's going to happen next?

This story is coming to an end, i guess you all figured it out, so i really want to hear what you guys think it's going to happen with our lovebirds.

Good reading!

Chapter 18

I woke up with a feeling of warmth on my bare back. Nuzzling deeper in my pillow, not yet ready to wake up, I noticed it was hard and it was breathing. Blinking, I slowly opened my eyes to become face to face with tanned tattooed skin and the smile was immediate.

Dom was sleeping on his back, with me almost on top of him and his arms tightly wrapped around me. The sun was bathing us with its hot light and I had never felt so happy.

Last night had been one of the best and happiest nights of my life and I felt like I had never been so close to someone. Our relationship was something I had never experienced and I was happy that he was THE one. Dominic had ruined every other men for me.

I couldn't go back to sleep, I felt too…excited and giddy to go back to sleep, so I decided to get up and prepare breakfast for both of us. As quietly as I could, I unwrapped Dom's arms, that were grabbing me so tightly, and pulled away the white sheets that were tangled in our legs. He groaned and his arm slid over the sheets, searching for me. Chuckling silently, I rubbbed his arm and he calmed almost immediately. With one last kiss on his forehead, I put on his navy blue shirt, that almost reached my knees, and walked out of the room, yawning and stretching my arms as I walked.

The day seemed to reflect my humor, it was sunny and warm and just a great day,and  that was how I felt, warm and just in the clouds, with a permanent smile on my face. Humming to myself, I walked in the modern kitchen and started thinking what I would do for breakfast. Opening the fridge, I saw bacon and eggs and took them out. Bacon, eggs and toasts seemed alright, I wasn't that hungry, to be honest.

Quietly, I hummed as I stirred the eggs. Searching for a skillet, I put it on the stove and was pouring the eggs when two familiar arms snaked under my shirt.

Dom kissed my shoulder before whispering in my ear. "Why weren't you in bed?"

"I was awake so decided to make breakfast."

"Not that I'm complaining, but I prefered you in the bed."

"No luck, buddy."

He chuckled mischieviously and I knew he was preparing something. "Dom, I'm cooking, don't you dare..." But I never ended that sentence because I had already been thrown over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I squeaked but his only answer was a dry spank on the ass and it didn't pass unnoticed how his hand lingered.

"Quiet." He hoarsely ordered.

"Don't give me orders!"

"You certainly didn't mind last night, did you, love?"