Chapter 1

"Christina can you help me?" I waltzed over to Ally and asked "what can I do for you?" "Can you please get me my laptop? Or am I becoming too lazy?" I shook my head and smiled.

Ally was my sister, She has dark long brown hair that reached her hips and avocado green eyes and she has slightly tanned skin and had a really nice body except for the fact she is 7 months pregnant with her mates child but she is still really pretty!The only feature me and my sister have in common is our faces well we have the same noes and stuff but other than that we're completely different.I have long black hair that reaches a little over my elbows and I have Crystal blue eyes and my skin is paler, I was made for coldness so I don't tan. oh and by the way.................

I'm the winter wolf

Dylan's pov

"Its time for training alpha" "alright tell Jacob to round up all the pups and bring them to the training facility" he nodded and left. Then my worst nightmare waltzed in my mother "so have you been looking for your mate?" uhhhh shes been keeps bugging me about it for the last month! "no mom" She gave me a pretty good if I do say pout face "Dylan, Im forty-seven for god sakes Im not like you and your father I don't stay young forever!I want grand children!" "but you do live to 300 so I have time" "Dylan, your twenty-four if you don't find her before your twenty-five then you'll never find her because you would be to old!" "I'm aware mother, I have two months before Im twenty-five I promise I will find my mate in-between then......and soon enough you will get your grandkids" she smiled widely and skipped out. I walked to the training facility and when the teens and kids saw me they straitened up "ALPHA SIR" they all hollered "get with your partners!" they all within seconds got with there partner and were ready "do the new combo move" one by one they grabbed there opponents hand twisted it and shoved it behind there back. "well done!, next show me the three step combo move!" Once again one by one they started, only this time they stepped on there foot, Bent them down then kneed them twice.

Christina's pov

"I have to go to the green wood garden" she waved and I was gone in minutes.I got in my car and turned it on I turned the radio on to one of my favorite songs IM READY

Woooooooah Im ready! Im ready ! I'm ready! Im ready!owweeeeeeeeeee-e-e-e-e Im ready! Im ready!Im ready! Owweeeeeeeeeeee-e-e-e-e

Are you ready? feeling good, feeling right, Across the floor and Im already losing my mind!

Baby girl, looking fine, and Im watching you playing and playing these guys, Catch my stare, little smile

Tell me that your ready, and feeling the vibe!, Some day Im gonna be so damn sublime, and we'll arrive behind the hashtag sign.

I won't forget you.....But I may forget your name

My lady......I know what your thinking when the base starts ringing, can you tell me when your stoked to start, are you ready for tonight setting it on fire and dancing till were dumb in the dark x2

ARE YOU READY?!

IM READY!IM READY!IM READY!IM READY!

Owweeeeeeeeee-e-e-e-e-e-e-e

Woah uh oh wooah

I'm ready Im ready

Oweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-e-e

Break me down, dirty jokes watch me dear, and say what you wanna know, Beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder, and I'll be holding you close all night.

I won't forget you but I may forget your name.

I turned off the car and went inside the garden, There I saw Edmund "Hello Edmund" he turned to me and smiled "hello adalyn" "hay! your not suppose to say my real name!" I hissed he but his hands up in surrender and chuckled. "Alright do you want to let loose that's all you do here anyway" I nodded furiesly he smiled and nodded me to follow, so I skipped after him. First we went down an elevator then on the 12th floor we went in a secret room that went even deeper. When we finished the journey we were 2000 floors below the surface in a huge room that had a ceiling that was about 100 feet up."Alright I'll leave you here to have fun, I'll be back in two hours" I nodded and once he locked the safe door I held my hands up and looked at them. Then I faced them opposite of me and let loose I shot snow from my hands and it started snowing in the room then I waved my hand and made two frozen water fountains then I whipped my hand up and made the floor ice.Then I started moving my hands in patterns and frequencies when I finished the entire place, the walls and floors and the ceiling was ice, There was an ice sculpture of a wolf in graves in the middle of the wall there was a big beautiful chandelier and stairs half way finished and I was in a long light blue dress that followed behind me, it was still snowing, and then I ran up the stairs with my hands doing figure-8s and flicking here to there making beautiful designs and I continued running and every step I took was another step for the stairs until I reached the middle of the room I made a balcony and stairs on the other side with a wave in my hand. Then I started walking through the middle of the balcony until there was no balcony left I was making a path of my own through the middle of the room. Then Right in the middle I dragged my hand up in a motion that looked like I was spiking spices into a pot and there was a beautiful rose. "CHRISTINA RUN THERE COMING!" I heard Edmunds voice in a panic then Seven timber wolves bursted through the door they looked around with a satisfied smile on there faces.....there here for me! I then Whipped my hand up and made Ice sickles and whipped my hand and caused them to fall and kill four of the men the others hid under the stairs.Then they started running up the stairs, Then in a flick of my fingers five rows of ice pointed at him I was about to launch it at him when I was knocked into blackness.

Okay guys I hope you liked it I need to sleep so I will do another chapter in an hour Im gonna take a quick nap so hope you liked it! comment vote you know what to do.