Not Just A Pretty Face - 2.0

In a world where your personality dictates how you look on the outside, what could go wrong?

"How could you all live like that?" he asked me, his eyes wearing nothing but sadness.  "You weren't... free."

"Maybe not," I replied.  I gave him a small smile.  "But we were Beautiful."

A kind, good-hearted only child in the distant future, Dylan Halloway thinks she has everything she ever needs.  She’s one of the most Beautiful, intelligent, famous, living with a fine upstanding family in a world where your looks are determined by your personality.

In the Krasiva government you are rewarded for your good deeds by incredible good looks, however as Dylan grows up she realises that perhaps there is more to life than confining yourself to match sky-high expectations.  When tragedy strikes her, she escapes, to find out that there are people beyond the cities who live without aesthetic limitations.  And perhaps she needs to teach the Krasiva exactly what real beauty is.

____________________________________________________________

Re-done story of the original Not Just A Pretty Face by TimberWolfie.

Science-fiction/Action/Romance/Adventure

____________________________________________________________

Hello everyone,

So I wrote this a while back and I've started it again.  It's got many of the same characters but with a more developed plotline and I've filled in all the plot holes (I hope!).  I really, really hope my past readers are willing to give this new version a shot.  Pretty please?  Thank you!