Preface

Her dry cracked lips, tangled crow black hair, wild forest green eyes, Sickly pale skin, and sickly skinny body makes her. Who's her?, well she's the girl we all pretend to hate the most Emma, Emma Delilah Grey. I've hurt her, I've broken her and I can't take it back, I'm a terrible person and that can't change. I want a better life for her but I'm to bad of a person to fix her life. I should be fucking tortured and I blame these thoughts on her. Sometimes I have visions on killing her, sometimes its kissing her, this is a cruel reality. What is Emma to me, she's the one I pretend to hate the most, she's the one I know has the most cruel experience of reality, she's my mate.

~Emma~

Every day, and every night of my life I've dreamed of somebody, anybody, giving me love. But I don't even know what love is, but I've heard its a good feeling. I want to apologize so badly for being, me to everyone in the world who would even care to listen. I'm Emma the girl everyone hates the most, the ugly girl, the unwanted girl, the fat girl, the emo girl, the killer girl, the abused girl, most common the rejected girl. Living in this cruel reality is making me want something different, something easier, something to avoid reality something, called,.....death.

My past has a lot to do with my presented self, my past isn't okay its not okay at all. People said I killed my parents, that's what started it all. I'm starting to think it was my fault but a piece of me won't let me take the blame. I'm starting to think I deserve this pain.....