Mega Evolutions & Mega Stone Locations

- Information and locations on all mega evolutions within the games.

Mega Swampert           (My favourite <3)

Location of Pokemon/Stone:           Mudkip gifted from Prof.Birch/Ditto

Mega Stone:                                                      ????

Mega Blaziken

Location of Pokemon/Stone:            Torchic gifted from Prof.Birch/Ditto

Mega Stone:                                                       ????          

Mega Sceptile

Location of Pokemon/Stone:             Treeko gifted from Prof.Birch/Ditto

Mega Stone:                                                       ????          

Mega Sableye

Location of Pokemon/Stone:                         ????/????

Mega Stone:                                                       ????

Mega Metagross

Location of Pokemon/Stone:                         ????/????

Mega Stone:                                                      ????

Mega Diance

Location of Pokemon/Stone:                       Diance gifted from X & Y (NC)/????

Mega Stone:                                                     ????

* Obviously the games have not been released yet, so any of the information portrayed here is simply all given information given out so far about the games; therefore meaning that I can't give exact details for what is to come hence the reason why I have inserted '????in a number of the fields so far. So when the release of the games are actually out, I will then begin to insert the correct information. Oh yeah and N/C just means like not confirmed yet.

* And credits to craig24 for his/her ( I'm not sure if he/she is a he/she, he/she most probably is a guy but then I thought he/she might be offended if he/she was a girl and I assumed that he/she was a guy, so thats why I put he/she in just in case. He/she 'll understand. sorry :s) suggestion to upload on leaked information, so I thought I might aswell do it on the new megas. So thanks craig24, sorry if your a girl or a guy I just didn't want to prejudge so sorry, again * ITS OKAY, HE'S A GUY, I FOUND OUT.