Random Tavern in the Earth Kingdom...

"Out of my way!" Zuko yelled, shoving his way through people. "Step aside, filth!"
"He means no offence!" Iroh called, following in behind the irritated prince. "I am certain you bathe regularly."
"Well, I'm not so sure..." I mutter to Iroh, trying to subtly cover my nose as we follow Zuko. Iroh gives a small amused chuckle as we head towards June.
"I need to talk to you," Zuko demanded once he got to the centre of the commotion, June arm-wrestling some big guy.
"Well, if it isn't, my new friends. Angry boy, Uncle Lazy, and pretty girl."

Iroh laughs while I chuckle. She suddenly slams the guy's hand down, and a cheer goes up through the tavern. People start throwing money at her.
"Your beast trashed my ship," Zuko growled. "You have to pay me back!"
She starts scooping the money into one big pile in her arms, smiling falsely. "Aw, I'd love to help you out, but I'm a little short on money." She looks around herself. "Drinks on me!"
The cheer starts up again, louder this time. Just as she goes to drink from her own mug, Zuko grabs her arm. I can see her glare from here. Zuko going flying in 5...4...
"Money isn't what I had in mind." He snarls. Oh, never mind, no flying Zuko's today. Pity...

Once out of the smelly tavern, Zuko holds up Katara's necklace. "I need you to find someone."
"Ooo...pretty~!" I coo, staring at it with big eyes.
"What happened? Your girlfriend run off on you?" She teases.
"It's not the girl I'm after; it's the bald monk she's travelling with," I snigger at how Zuko completely ignored the little jab.
"Whatever you say." June glances in my direction briefly, mildly curious.
"If you find them, I'll consider the damage to my ship paid for." Zuko tried.

She scoffs at him and prepares to mount her Shirshu. She obviously didn't think too highly of that deal. "Forget it."
"Plus, we'll pay your weight in gold." Iroh chimes in. She pauses, turns around and jabs Iroh in the chest.
"Make it your weight, and we got a deal."
Iroh laughs loudly. "You've got it!"
Zuko holds out the necklace. "Get on!" She calls out, snatching it from him. Zuko climbs up behind Iroh, and I pull myself up on behind him. I look around. There's nothing to hold. Suddenly, the thing jerks forward, and I cling to Zuko, biting my tongue to stop from shrieking, my face buried in his back. I start laughing as we go because this is actually lots of fun.