1D imagines!

#harryimagine

You go to one direction concert in O2 arena dressed up in the most stunning dress that snugs you perfectly, with your close buddies.

being a crazy fan,you sneak into the back stage hoping to meet any of the boys.

" sorry", whispers someone as they bumped into you from behind .

Then you turn back to see harry's green eyes looking at you.

You hear your heart beat getting louder , dark spots blurring your vision and you swoon over harry.

"honey, look,are you okay?" Harry's voice was thick with worry, shaking you hard. you open your eyes and admit rather sheepishly " sorry, I couldn't stop my self when I saw you " your heart beating still harder.

He bends closer and crushes his lips onto yours pushing you towards the wall and cupping your face with his hands for balance. Few seconds passed which took you to you to another world , your heart beat slowing matching with his breath. He finally withdrew , his kiss leaving rosy blush on your cheeks.

" this was to calm you down , hon, sorry but I really have to go to the room where others are waiting for me " he winks as he left.

hey guys here is the first imagine.I know its short but I'll make sure next one is longer . please vote for more.

-riya