Reece's life story part 2

Everyday Toxic and I would hang out, after school and during school. When I was 16 my dad passed away we didnt want to put him the New York graveyard so my mum and I drove all the way back to LA to have my dads funeral. His grave was next to Gloom's so that Gloom wasn't alone in the graveyard. As my dads coffin got put into the ground and they started throwing dirt on it, I walked over to Glooms grave. As I put a red rose down on the grass where his coffin was I aslo put my my right paw next to the rose and said to myself, "I miss you Gloom" while I said that I had a fals back of the time that I spent with Gloom. When my flash back ended I felt someone put their paw on my back, it was my mums. While she did that she told me that she missed Gloom to. After a few mintues my mum said that it was time to go, we didn't go striaght back to LA we went to my grandma's place.

my grandma lived on her own. When I was a pup I use to go there all the time while my mum and dad went to work and when Gloom when to school. We don't see her much anymore because we moved to LA after Gloom passed away. when my mum and I got to my grandma's place we knocked on the door. My grandma opend the door, when we walked into the house my mum and my grandma went into the kitchen to have a cup of tea, while they were having there tea I was in the loungeroom looking at all the photo's that my grandma had keeped over the years. As I was looking at a photo of me as a pup with Gloom she came in the room and told me that I look like Gloom. I smiled when she told me that I looked like Gloom.

An hour later my mum said that it was time to go. We were going back to LA. when I got in the car I saw the sadness in my grandma's eyes I asked mum if I could stay for a few days. My mum said that it was fine and that it would do me some good. When I got out of the car with one of my bags and told my grandma she smiled. As it was late my grandma and I went to bed.