Chapter 1

Nickis POV

Hi I'm Nicki Minaj I just moved to Columbus, Ohio from LittleRock, Arkansas. My dad  job causes us to travel but I'm pretty used to it, besides I'll probably be here for like 6 months. Anyways I'm starting high school next week called West High High School. Time to start forming pointless friendships with a bunch of people

( Nickis First Day of School)

"Have a good day Onika" "Mom I told you Nicki and thanks". Then i walked in the building. Not really nervous anymore I'm pretty used to it. As soon as I walked in everybody was staring at me like I had something wrong with me. Then somebody bumped into me. "Hey watch where your going girl" he said still looking at his phone. "Maybe if you would watch where you were stepping instead of looking at that wack ass phone you could see where you were going asshole" I yelled. By that time I had caught everyones attention. I just picked up my books and started looking for my first class.

Augusts POV

"Yo Aug wtf was that about right there, why was she yelling"? "Just a stupid reason Drizzy". "Well whatever we gotta head to biology, we got 2 minutes and you know Mr.Sanders said late again detention for 2 weeks. ( Biology class)

" Ahh Mr. Alsina and Mr. Graham i see you made it on time today good going, now have a seat. Everybody now this is our new student Nicki, she just moved here so she going to need help catching up before the midterm anyone wanna be her study partner"? My hand darted up before anyone else's could. There was something about this Nicki, something i liked and I was determined to figure it out. " Ok Mr. Alsina since your so eager to study with her you'll be her partner".

Nickis POV

great just what I need a jerk as a partner. I really didn't want him as a partner but what choice did I have I'm new here can't really be picky.  I just slammed my head on the table and yelled in my head. This possibly could not be good for either of us