ch2. taken away

Linnett's POV

That's never gonna happen. Why would I want to be with the person who killed my mate. "My name is Gennadi. What's your name precious?" He asks me.

I don't answer him. What seems to piss him off. He grabs my chin tight and turns my face even closer to his. "I asked you a simple question, what. is. your. name." He says every word slowly.

"Linnett" I mumble. "See, that wasn't so hard" He says. It looks like he is thinking. "Now what should I do with you, Linnett" He says.

"I could kill you, capture you orrr-" He says and smirks. I don't like this. "I could take you as a trofee" He says. I don't like any of them.

"You don't have to like them" He says. Oh I said it accidentally out loud.. "Hmm.. I made my decision" He says. Oh no.. What is he going to do with me?

"Instead of killing you or torturing you I could treat you like my own mate" He says. What does he mean with that?!

"I have decided that I take you with me and you will be my fiancé from now on" Wait fiancé?! "I'm not getting married to you!" I say stubborn.

Why would I marry a monster who killed everybody I loved? "Yes you are. You have no choise" He says. He comes awfull close. "I will treat you like a princess my sweet, sweet Linnett" He says and kisses me on the lips.

He pulls back after a few seconds. Ew gross! "But if you disobey me then I will treat you like a prisoner. But you won't be that stupid, right?" He threatens me.

He helps me to stand up. I look around. I see my packmembers being taken out of the bunker and being shot one by one. they even take away some people like they do to me.

I feel my tears flow out of my eyes. Gennadi grabs my chin gently and forces me to look into his eyes. "You don't have to look at that gorgeous, just look into my eyes" he says and leads me to one of his cars.

He starts the car and drives away.

~*~

No POV

"Wake up darling" Gennadi says. He sighs. He gets out of the car. He walks towards the other side of the car and opens the car door.

There she sits in the car seat. When they started driving, she almost immediately felt as sleep. He frees her from the seatbelt and picks her up in bridal style.

She snuggles at him. He carries her to his room. He opens the door and puts on the light. It's a big room.

The color theme is black and white. He puts her on the big king sized bed. He tucks her in. He sighs. It was a long day. He decides to take a quick shower and then go to sleep.

He walks toward the bathroom. When he is inside he strips down his clothes and walks into the shower. He takes a quick shower and dries himself with a towel.

He put on a boxershort and a pair of sweatpants and leaves the bathroom. Linnett has taken over almost the whole bed.

He roles his eyes at the view in front of him. He walks towards the bed and lays down under the blankets.

He closes his eyes and tries to fall as sleep. He open his eyes and looks down at his chest. Linnett snuggels at him. He smirks.

"This girl loves to snuggle" He thinks by himself. He wraps his arms around her. "Goodnight sweetheart" He whispers in her hair.

~*~

Linnett's POV

I snuggle my face more into my extremely soft pillow. Suddenly the pillow moves up and down a bit.

Wait a second.. Pillows don't move. I open my eyes and find out that it isn't a pillow but a chest!

Then I notice arms around me. When I look up I see the one and only Gennadi a.k.a. the Alpha of the Darkmoon Pack. A.k.a. the one who killed my mate.

"Goodmorning beautiful" He says with his morning voice.