Reece's life story part 1

Hi my name is Reece and I'm a emo timber wolf and I'm going to tell you about my life.

I'm going to start when I was just a pup. When I started school. My first day at school was very fun because I got to make some new friends, my friends and i stuck together like glue. Until my big brother Goom passed away my mum and dad had decided to move. We moved from LA to a place called New York. I didn't keep in touch with my friends back in LA because i went into a deep depression when I was just a pup.

When I was 15 I got bullied alot by the others because I was diffrent to everyone else. Most of the time I got bashed or I got teased. Everyday I didn't what to get out of bed because I didn't what to go through all that pain again. I told my mum and dad that I didn't feel well, they let me stay home. Two months later I went back to school. When I walked through the double doors at the front of the school I saw this beautiful black wolf she had bright blue eyes that stood out from her black fur, I feel in love with her.

After a week I walked up to her at lunch I told her my name she said in a sweet voice that it was a really cute name, after she said that she told me her name her name was Toxic. Toxic and I became best friends and we stuck up for each other if anyone of us got bullied.