Finders Keepers

"What do you mean we're related?!" I yell back at Deaton, pointing at me and Isaac. After my eyes shifted colors and stayed that way, which is freakin awesome, Derek forced Isaac and I to the vets place.

"Exactly that. Isaac," He looks at him, "Max," Now he glances at me, "Brother and sister, sister and brother." I shake my head in refusal.

"Nope, no, not true. I do not have a brother of any shape or form!" Isaac has been quite the whole drive over and still hasn't made a noise. I, on the other hand, won't stop blabbering.

"Max, think about it, you made contact with Isaac and your eyes suddenly look like you shoved purple crayons in your eyes." Derek says, not ready to give in to my stubborn self.

"Coincidence!" I scream back, not giving into him either.

"There's one way to settle this." Deaton says, we all look back at him.

"What? Scrape the DNA off our eyes and mesh them together and if they turn a certain color, we're related?" My unbearable sarcasm comes back into play.

"Or we could just ask your mom?" I let out a snort.

"That's more absurd then my idea. She wont know if she did. She either wont admit to it or she was so high the whole time she was pregnant, she wouldn't remember." I know one of these options are true, I don't see any other way my mom could have done it.

"You don't know that that's true." Derek tries to reason once again.

"Uh, ya, I do, she didn't know I was her kid until I was 7 years old, she thought I was a stalker! She sure as hell wont remember her kid who's 17 years old. Sorry but I'm leaving." I start to walk, only to stop dead in the middle of a step.

"We do kinda look alike." I twist around to Isaac, who just spoke up for the first time.

I hang my head in defeat.

"Guys I'm tired, I haven't slept in three days straight and I am in no mood to talk to my bitch ass mom who doesn't give a crap about me." I rant on, coming to Isaac's confused face.

"What?!" I snap, I really don't have any more patience for anyone anymore.

"You talk about your mom like she's..."

"A monster? Ya Isey, your dad isn't the only one who hi-"

"Don't say it!" He interrupts.

"Say what Isaac? That she hits and that she beats? Well guess what buddy, she does!"  His expression looks hurt.

"What? Did you think if we're siblings you'd have a nice white picket fence life to go to? Mine's ten times worse then yours ever was! Did he ever shoot you, did he ever stab you?!" He just stands there speechless.

"That's what I thought." I turn to Deaton, "I have a different way." I grab a knife off his table and quickly slice my palm open before Derek or Isaac can stop me. I grab a cup and fill it a quarter of the way with blood. "There ya go." 

"Max, you need to calm down." Derek says out of the blue. I whip around to him.

"Calm down? What are you talking about?" 

"Your eyes... They're glowing even brighter." I roll my eyes.

"Does it look like I care? Now you-" I grab Dereks hand and tug him out the door. "Are coming with me, we have a few things to discuss."

-//-

Wow she was being a bitchhhh:) dj_wilmott is my kik btw.

Comment Vote Ideas

Would you guys want a story with another Argent sister who no one knew about or just a random girl?