chapter 4

3rd person

**continuation of last chapter**

"Ugh"

Both Louis and Kendall turned to glare at Danielle and Taylor.

"You got a problem with that, bitches?" Louis said, raising his brow.

Danielle teared up and hid her face in Edwards neck, fake sobbing. Taylor gasped, tearing up as well.

"Exsuse me?" She cried.

"Exsused."

Louis giggled and high fived Kendall for her comeback.

Edward rubbed Danielle's back and harry whiped Taylor's tears, hugging her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Louis, Kendall and Marcel all rolled their eyes at the scene.

Nick smirked and put his hand on Lou's shoulder. "Soo...u wanna go on a date?"

"Id rather kill myself" Louis admitted.

Kendall and Marcel burst into laughter.

The rest of the day was full of louis, Kendall and Marcel laughing at the others, Danielle and Taylor crying for attention and nick asking Louis out.

Finally, 10 pm rolled around, time for Louis to leave.

Kendall sighed as she got over her laughing fit."I honestly dont want to leave you, you're now my second favorite person."

"Second?" Louis gasped, acting offended.

She giggled."yeah, after my alpha."

"You have an alpha?" Louis asked,smiling.

"Yeah, and I think you guys would get along really well."

Louis made a thinking face.

"You said you wanted to meet my other friends, yes?" She nodded."Liam works at a bar. And its Wednesday, so there will only be about 10 people there...sooo, we can go there tonight, and I can invite my friends and you can invite your alpha." He suggested.

She gasped"OMG YES" She shouted, before slappibg her hands over her mouth. Louis giggled at her.

"Can we go too?" Marcel asked nicely, nodding over towards the others. Louis smiled and nodded.

"I just need to go home and change so we can meet at the bar and I can get you guys in easily." Louis informed.

"Alright, lets do this."

----
3

50 words

Soo Thats all for now, ill be introducing several new charactors in the next chapter and ill try to make it longer but this was just a small filler.

Btw, thank you so much for getting this story to 1k reads!

All the love, A x