Prologue (Part 2)

"See? We're outta the Exisals. Now we're not scary anymore, right? Right? Right?" The red and white teddy bear was clearly desperate to convince us. 

"His desperation is strangely terrifying...!" Said the pink and white teddy bear. 

"You punkasses better brace yourselves!" The blue and white teddy bear yelled. 

"And he's just outright terrifying!" The pink and white one exclaimed. 

"I'm a messenger from hell from the depths of hell, here to drag ya down to hell!" The blue one declared. 

Yeah, that's rich.

"No, no, Monokid," The yellow one scolded the blue one. "You're sayin' 'hell' too much. It's ruining the hellish impact!" 

"Eh? What's hellish mean?" Asked the red one. 

Wow, these five are an intelligent bunch.   

"H-Hey...what's up with these stuffed animals?" Asked the guy with spikey purple hair. "How are they moving?"

How are we supposed to know?!

"I-I have no idea." The girl with the blue hair answered. 

"Moving stuffed animals..." The girl with the dark brown hair and red eyes pondered. 

Does the guy with the green hair know anything about this? Is this what he was talking about

"On top of that," The short guy with the deep voice added. "It seems like they're calling themselves the 'Monokubs'."

"Wait! You guys call yourselves...the Monokubs?" The girl with the blonde hair asked. 

A green and white 'Monokub' stood there in silence. I realized out of all of them, the green one never spoke at all. 

"Don't bother askin' Monodam." The red one said, referring to the green one. "He only talks to close friends. The years of abuse have really done a number on his heart. Isn't that right, Monodam?" 

Monodam didn't reply. 

What did he mean by abuse?

"M-Monodam, you won't even open your heart...to me!?" The red one asked, disappointed. 

"Looks like I was right." The green haired guy said. "This is exactly what I thought it was. But who's behind all this? Why the ridiculous theatrics--" 

"Gahhh! Shut up, you!" Monokid interrupted. "All o' you are reactin' wat too normally to this! It's boring!"

"Actually..." The red one began as he looked at all of us. "Don't their clothes look seem kinda boring, too?" 

"Wait a minute...Ya think maybe they haven't been given their first memory yet?" The yellow one asked. 

First memory...?

"Huh? That shoulda happened before they woke up..." The red one tried to answer but seemed uncertain. 

"Hey, answer my question!" The blonde girl ordered. "If you guys are the Monokubs, then--"

"Hey! Who the hell are you punks!?" Monokid cut her off. 

Why is he asking us...

The other teenagers expressed similar forms of confusion. 

"We're just wondering...do youse guys have Ultimate talents or anything like that?" The yellow one seemed nervous.

What the hell is that