four

"GUYS SHE FROM THE BRONX." Kevin said excited smacking Dani in the chest.

"Chill." Devin told him.

"She might be crazy." Daniel said.

"That's not what you were thinking about her friend." Kevin said to Daniel.

"Yeah okay you two double date and I'll third wheel the couples." Devin said.

"You can babysit the kid." Daniel laughed.

"She has a kid?" Devin said shocked.

"I don't know she posted a picture with a kid." Kevin shrugged.

"Bro if she does..." Devin began.

"Don't say it. We never know what could have happened if it's actually her child." Daniel defended Kevin.

"Alright even if it is I don't see the big deal." Kevin told Devin.

"The digas might." Devin said.

"But you're good with kids so that don't really matter." He said after.

"I'll find out just not know ion want that to be the first question I ask." Kevin said to Dev.

"Or I could just ask Jasmine." Daniel suggested.

"If you want." Kevin said to him.

"Dope." He said and pulled out his phone.

danielveda; hey
jasssmine; hola
danielveda; u know the pic on adelyn's instagram with the little girl?
jasssmine; of course
danielveda; who is she
jasssmine; lol u guys r funny
danielveda; wdym
danielveda; kev's good w kids im jus wondering
jasssmine; just have kev ask ade not my story to tell
danielveda; oops u caught us
jasssmine; yessir i did

"I told him to ask you." Jasmine told Adelyn.

"I really don't want to tell him." Adelyn said.

"I mean if he's trying to holla at you he's got to know what he's in for right?" Jas said.

"I suppose you're right. That's just not a great conversation starter— 'Hey I have a daughter.'" Adelyn chuckled.

"That is also true but he can probably handle it, plus if it works out— Daniel said he's good with kids." Jasmine smiled at her and she smiled back and chuckled.
                                          🦋