Introduction

Ashwood High School

Tuesday, November 18th

12:02 pm

 Raquan

  I dug into my burger as the chatter amongst my crew sounded. Today was the day to pick our targets. Besides picking the girls, I loved to hear about the encounters the boys have with their girls.

  "Bro, Tasha Westbrook is just wow in bed. No lie," My friend, Brandon, boasted. I chuckled and he nudged me. "You should give her a try. Shawty got some skills."

  I shrugged. "Sure, why not? After all, she is a ho."

  "She is! I remember in Algebra II when she used to let me pop her throughout the whole period. Good times." Marlon said, laughing at his memory.

  We are The V Clique. We were Ashwood's most popular boys. Every boy wanted to be us and every girl wanted us. We had established our club at the end of our sophomore year. What we used to do was take girls, sweet talk them and be all romantic, then we fulfill our sexual desires as well as theirs. We then share what we did to the guys and then rank them on our website — yes, we had a website. It was called the Ashwood Hall Of Whores. Only we could access it because it was password protected. Our group is exclusive. It's just me, Brandon McDonald, Marlon Malcolm, Steven Louis, and Jason Perez. When I saw those six sisters, I knew the challenge would begin.

  As Marlon and Jason went on about Tasha, the six of them walked into the cafeteria.

   "Ay, who are they?" Steven inquired, studying them each one by one. I did the same as all of us gawked at them. It was obvious they were related to one another. Well, kinda. They all had distinctive features about them.

  "They were in my homeroom today as temporary schedule," Jason answered, breaking his gaze. "They are bad."

  Brandon gave him a light punch on the arm. "Fill us in, nigga!"

  "Alright. Just look at them," Jason said. We watched as they walked towards a table, holding salads and fries in their hands. "The girl in the peach is Kayla, the girl in blue is Ashley, the twins are Shannon and Sierra, the girl in purple is Nellie, and the girl in white is Nyla."

  "They are all sisters, right?" Brandon asked. Jason nodded.

  I stared at all of them. They were sexy and they looked like they had it going on. All of the sisters looked easy except for Nyla. Let me tell you, those girls were bad, but she was the baddest. She had a certain type of swag about herself. Mm, I was feeling that. I focused on all of them again. They all had healthy, long hair, and well shaped bodies. They all had hazel and brown eyes except for the twins, who had these mysterious green eyes. Before I knew it, I had declared a challenge.

  "I want all six of them." The boys looked at me, astonished at my request. It was rare of me to be so bold with my challenges, but they looked like girls I could handle. Hell, I thought I could handle any girl.

  That all changed when I met the Allen sisters.